microwave.

Third person pov*

Tubbo laid in bed wide awake next to his boyfriend who was fast asleep. Tubbo's mind was full of thoughts that have been keeping him awake for a long while.

He got up and walked down the steep stairs of their house. He walked to the kitchen and got a microwave pizza out of the fridge and put it in the microwave.

As he was waiting he sat on the counter and kicked his feet, when the pizza was done the microwave let out it's loud beep throughout the silent house, he jumped at the sound. It was louder than what he was expecting.

He hoped it didn't wake up Ranboo, but he was already walking down the stairs. He sat on the counter with Tubbo. "Bee what are doing up? Are you ok?" Ranboo tiredly asked his little bee.

"I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about a lot of things.. Mainly about us."

"Do you wanna talk about them?"

Tubbo nodded and looked up at Ranboo. "Alright, I'm listening." Ranboo said and turned his body to face him. "I feel like every day is the same, like everyday is just a repeat of the one before." Tubbo explained

"Is that your way of saying you're bored of me?" Ranboo joked making Tubbo feel kind of stupid for saying that. He looked down at the ground. "Forget I said anything.." He said tearing up.

Ranboo could hear the tears pricking Tubbo's eyes by the sound of his voice and it made him feel bad. "Oh, Tubbo come here." He said pulling his bee close to him wrapping him tightly in his arms.

"I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, it was a joke. I know that you're not bored of me." He said. He gently lifted his chin and lightly kissed him.

"Was there anything else on your mind?" He asked twirling his fingers through Tubbo's hair.

"Have you ever thought about us getting married?" Tubbo asked. "Yeah, I've been thinking about that a lot.. Why do you want to get married?" He asked.

Tubbo giggled. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to."

Ranboo got up and went to a drawer and opened it pulling out a small blue box and made a fist to hide it in his hand.

He pulled Tubbo off the counter. "Can you do me a favor and close your eyes?" He asked. Tubbo closed his eyes and Ranboo got down on one knee and opened the little box in his hand.

"You can open your eyes now."

Tubbo opened his eyes and gasped at the sight in front of him.

"Tubbo, I love you so much, with all my heart. And there is nothing in this world that can ever change that. These past 5 years have been the best years of my life, and I want to have that same feeling for the rest of my life.. So Tubbo, will you marry me?" Ranboo asked nervous for an answer, hoping they didn't ask too soon.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" He fell to his knees and hugged his lover extremely tight as if his life depended on it. Ranboo slid the ring on Tubbo's finger and gave him a soft loving kiss.

"I love you so much Ranboo, you have no idea how much I've been wanting this." He said as happy tears rolled down his face.

Ranboo gave him a few more kisses and wiped his tears. "I was planning on doing that later but I think that tonight was the perfect timing. Tubbo I love you so much, more than you can imagine."

They ate the pizza and watched a movie, after it was done Ranboo picked him up and carried him upstairs and laid down on their bed and pulled Tubbo close to him.

Tubbo started to fall asleep, tonight was special. And to think all of it happened because of a microwave.