I'm called Mr. forgettable.

Tubbo's pov*

Ranboo and I were hanging out with Tommy because we haven't hung out in a while and wanted to catch up. Ranboo and Tommy were talking and i was just listening as I came up with ideas for stuff we can do. "Hey guys I have an ide-" I got cut off.

"Oh my God Tubbo shut up, let me Finnish!" Tommy said harshly, even though that was his thing to joke like that with me he didn't say it in a joking way, he was serious. "Ok, sorry man jeez." I said as I got up and started to walk away.

"Tubbo-" "Ranboo are you even paying attention?" "Yes of course I am but Tubb-" "Tubbo's fine for a minute ok just listen." Tommy said. I walked over to Ranboo and hugged him. "I'll be back in a minute ok? Love you." I whispered as I kissed his cheek. He held my hand for a second in acknowledgment and let go.

I went on a ten minute walk to clear my thoughts and walked back to the bench for them to not be there, but there was a note.

We went to bad's muffin shop sorry for not being here when you get back Tommy was just dragging me around and was impatient.

-Ranboo.

I sighed and went to the muffin shop. I saw them through the window so I walked in and pulled up a chair to their table. "Tubbo shut up go away no one wants you here! That's why we left the bench." Tommy snapped. "But I didn't even say or do anything, I just wanted to be with my best friends.." I thought as I walked out and waited for them outside.

Not too long after they came outside and Ranboo helped me up off the ground. I held his hand as we walked but soon they both started to forget that I was even there.. Like I was a ghost.

"Hey, Ran? Can we go home? I need a break." "Boo?... Boo?" I let go of his hand and he didn't even notice.. Maybe I'm just being needy and annoying. I continued to follow them but trailing behind a little bit with my head down.

I started to think I was annoying them.. Even my own husband getting annoyed by me. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "I love you boo!" I said happily. "Tubbo shut the fuck up!" They both said. My ears lowered in sadness as I looked down and nodded.

I started to silently cry as I walked behind them. I heard Ranboo sigh. "Tommy I'm sorry I'll be right back." He said. He turned around to face me. "I'm sorry my love.." He said sweetly and apologetically. "Oh so now you acknowledge me?" I asked.

He wiped my tears. "Baby I was just stressed and anxious, I was trying to listen to what Tommy was saying and I wasn't thinking I just reacted. Can you please forgive me?" He asked. I wasn't really convinced. His words hurt me, I wasn't sure if he meant it.

"Sweetheart, I promise I won't do it again. I mean it.. Please forgive me?" He begged. I nodded and hugged him. "I'm sorry, I didn't know if you were being genuine or not.. I'm sorry for annoying you and Tom." I apologized.

"You didn't annoy me, you could never annoy me I had no reason to snap at you like that, I should never do that to you." He said. "Do you still want to go home?" He asked. I nodded. He picked me up and started to walk home with me.

On the way we ran into Tommy again and Ranboo gave him a death stare. We eventually made it home and we spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies.