ACT 1 CH 6

3rd person POV

    3rd person POV

   Arashi stepped into the dark cave. "Uh, hello? Missing, possibly dead children?? Are you in here??? I'm here to take you to your parents.." she called out.

   "I don't think...they're going to..answer you.." Kokushibo said, shifting in the box. "Well, it's worth a try! Heeeeeelllllooooooooooooo???"

   "..are you...going to...save..us..?" "..please,..help us..!" Voices were calling out to Arashi as she went deeper into the cave. "This is..not what I expected." Arashi commented.

   "Hello? If you can hear me, follow the sound of my voice! I'm going to help you, okay?" Arashi shouted into the cave, beginning to run.

   As Arashi went deeper into the cave, there looked to be signs of struggle: claw marks on the walls and floors, blood everywhere, limbs scattered through the tunnels. 'Damn, whoever this demon is..they're not one to be messed with.'

   ~~(*≧∀≦*)~~

   "Ooooiiiiiiii I know you're in here somewhereeeeeee.." Arashi said, dragging her words out. At the moment, she was pacing in circles around the main room she had found.

"This is annoying.." she said, sitting on the ground. Finally, she heard a sound. It was coming from...underneath her??

She stood up and took out her katana. 'Right...here!' She stabbed the ground with such force that it took the whole floor down. 'I didn't stab it that hard did I..?'

"Well, it seems that someone has found this place. It's been so long since I last ate someone.." a voice said, catching Arashi's attention. The voice belonged to what looked like a young female demon sitting on a throne.

 The voice belonged to what looked like a young female demon sitting on a throne

(Too lazy to describe her. The other one in there I bet you could guess 👀)

"What..is this place..?" Arashi asked, looking around. There were demons everywhere. They didn't look like they wanted to fight her, though. They looked scared, trapped even. Blood was everywhere in the cavern and on the demon's bodies.