ACT 1 CH 5

Heaven, when I held you again - Until I found her

   Arashi had finished a few missions in the last two weeks and was now heading towards her next mission.

   She arrived to the city she had to go through to get to her next mission. 'Wow, it's so bright!' She gaped, staring in awe.

   She walked through the city, staring at all the sights before her. 'It's so cool!' She thought as she ran past all the stores.

   She then stopped as she heard a familiar sound. 'It's a demon! I'll kill it on the way to my next mission.' She paused. 'But...it sounds so familiar. It sounds like I've heard it before, a long time ago.' 

   She shook it off and headed towards the demon, bumping into a man. "Oi! Watch where you're going! Damned bitch.." the man muttered. "Excuse me?" Arashi turned around to face him.

   The man looked her over again. "Hm, maybe I was wrong. You're rather beautiful." He smirked, leaving Arashi to back up, uncomfortable. The man looked like he was maybe in his thirties-forties.

   The man noticed Arashi trying to slip away, and grabbed her wrist, dragging her into an alley. Now, Arashi wasn't stupid. She knew what he was trying to do.

   The man pushed her against a wall. Arashi was seriously considering taking out her katana, but decided against it. 

   'I don't want to hurt him; that's against the corps rules.' Arashi struggled to get out of his grasp,  but the man kept a firm hold on her. She narrowed her eye, and was going to kick him off her, when his head exploded.

   Arashi was standing there, shocked. 'What..what was that?! Was that the demon??' She wondered, pushing the body off her. She heard the demon's sound getting closer to her.

   She turned to face the demon, taking out her katana, only to lower her weapon when she saw who it was.

   "Well, it's certainly been a while." Arashi said to the demon who walked out of the shadows. "What are you doing around here?" She asked, putting her weapon away.

   "Looking..for the blue spider lily.." he said, stepping closer. "As usual." Arashi said, smiling. "You've..gotten taller.." he said. "Yeah, I have! I'm a Hashira now!" Arashi exclaimed, sparkles surrounding her.