ACT 1 CH 3

First person POV

First person POV

"You guys wanna go to a random town?" I asked Nensho and Giro, who, might I add, I woke up at the crack of dawn again so we could watch the sunrise. "Hrrrrgg, maybe laterrrr." Nensho grumbled. I looked over to Giro and...well...she was falling asleep sitting up. We were sitting on a roof, watching the sun slowly rise in the sky, turning everything gold. It had been a couple weeks since Final Selection, so the new demon slayers should be getting their swords today.

   We sat in comfortable silence (me and Nensho, since Giro had fallen asleep) for a bit, then Nensho said, "Alright, I'm awake now. Let's g-sigh Giro's asleep again????" I scratched my head, looking away. "Ah, it seems she is. It's yOUR TURN TO WAKE HER UP!!" And then I speedily hopped off the roof and ran as far as I could make it.

   3rd person

   Nensho watched as Arashi ran away. 'Really??' "She better pay me good money for this, then." He grumbled as he braced himself. He shook her once.

   Twice.

   Thrice.

   'Nothing, huh?' He thought as he turned away. The next thing he knew, he was skidding and tumbling across the ground. 'What the hell??' Was all he managed to think before he saw Giro's figure walking menacingly towards him. 'Oh shit...'

   Time skip

It was now evening and the trio was getting ready to set out to find a random town. "I still can't believe I agreed to this..even after she practically almost killed me." Nensho mumbled under his breath, forgetting that Arashi could hear him. "Well, I'm glad you did, Nensho!" Arashi exclaimed, taking both Giro and Nensho's hands and starting to run. "Race you there!" She giggled, let go, then flashed away. Nensho and Giro looked at each other. "Whoever loses has to pay for the others food for a month." Giro suggested. "You're on, but no using your breathing techniques! They increase your speed." Nensho shouted, then basically disappeared. Giro was quick to follow.

10 minutes later, Arashi was impatiently tapping her foot waiting for her friends. 'Where are they? I swear they were right behind me.' She glanced up as she heard the sound of running. 'Fiiiiiinally. Took them long enough.'

About a minute later, she could actually see them. She moved out of the way so she didn't get run over by them, and watched as Nensho cackled while Giro sighed in defeat and mumbled something about her wallet. Arashi raised an eyebrow but said nothing. "Oh, I kinda feel bad for you, y'know?" Nensho said with an evil smile. "Oi, shut up about that! I know I lost! I'll get him back for this.." Giro muttered the last part under her breath.

   "...Anyways, let's go explore!" Arashi said, trying to catch their attention. They both looked at her with a blank expression. She just deadpanned and turned around. 'They can stay there or follow me. Either way, I'm not waiting for them!'