Chapter 13: Battle of The Bands

(Present Day)

The scene takes place at Canterlot High it's been over 2 months now and the musical showcase starts this in less then a  few days. It's a special event for every student to sing and play an event instrument in order to raise money from after school activities.

It was another day at CHS as we see lots of students in the gym making banners, posters, and signs for the showcase. One of the group that was there was AppleBloom, Sweetie Bell, and Scootaloo they where working on a banner just like everyone else. While they where working on there banner someone takes a painting brush from out of the cup of paint that Sweetie Bell was holding, it was Sunset Shimmer. She takes the paint brush and and stand over them with a hopeful expression.

Sunset Shimmer: Want some help?

She asked them. The Crusaders looked up to her with uneasy looks as      AppleBloom spoke.

AppleBloom: Uh, no thanks. Where good.

She said as Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo nodded. Sunset looks down in disappointment.

Sunset Shimmer: Oh. Okay.

She placed the paint brush back into the cup.

???:  Hey there, Sunset.

She heard a voice behind her. As she turned around she  sees you walking towards her giving her a smile and a wave.

 As she turned around she  sees you walking towards her giving her a smile and a wave

Sunset Shimmer: Oh. Hey, Y/N.

She greeted you in a slight sad tone of voice. You felt concerned for her when you  saw her expression and heard her  voice. You then looked at The Crusaders as they quickly turned there heads away from you and back to there banner as the nervously whistling. You then turned back to Sunset and place your hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N): Don't worry Sunset. Your our friends and we'll help you. Now, why do you come with me and help finish making out banners.

Pinkie Pie: Sunset Shimmer!

Rex: Captain!

Pinkie/Rex: Over here!

They both said shouting as the other smiled in your direction.

(Y/N):See! Now come on, let's give them a hand.

You took Sunset by the hand which surprised her a little bit making her lightly blush. As you and her start to walk towards your friends you can hear the sound of all the other students gossiping about Sunset. This make you mad and you stopped in your tracks to tell them something.

(Y/N): *sternly* Okay guys, Enough is Enough!? If you guys can't see that Sunset Shimmer is changing from her old way, then you guys have no heart. Now! I suggest that you get back to work and stop wasting Mine and my friend's time!