Chapter 10: Answers and Goodbye's

Hey guys it Giyu here and I have to say that this is the final Character for the MLP Equstria Girls: Hero and Legend of Canterlot. Thank y'all so much.

As the (Hu) mane 6 and guys head back to the Fall Formal, you turn and walk to where Sunset Shimmer was. She was sitting on the front entrance stairs when you saw here. You then walked to her and sat down next to her.

(Y/N): Hey Sunset.

Sunset snaps out from spacing out and turns to you.

Sunset Shimmer: Oh. Hey (Y/N).

She said in a sad tone as she then turns away and looks at the ground. You felt bad but you  spoke to her again.

(Y/N): Sunset, I want to have chat with you.

Sunset was surprised by that as turns to you.

Sunset Shimmer: W-What do you want to talk about (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I want to talk about, why did you do it? Why did you become evil? When you were consumed by the magic and became that....demon. You said, you had a terrible life in Equstria.

Sunset Shimmer nods her head.

Sunset Shimmer: It's true. Every last word when I was a she-demon. My life in Equstria wasn't good at all. I'm guessing that Twilight told you and others about herself and Equestria.

(Y/N): Yeah. She told us about how everyone there is an earth pony, a pegasus, a unicorn, or an alicorn. Same for me when I told them about my magic. But, back to my question. What made you evil?

Sunset Shimmer: You want to know..... about what happened and why I did all this?

(Y/N): Of course. If it helps you in any way then I'm all ears to hear your story. Unless....it much. I want to help you for what you feel ashamed of.

Sunset looks down to the ground and guilt as she was a little hesitant to tell you about her past but she knew that you wouldn't be so ignorant about it. She then sighs before facing you.

Sunset Shimmer: Okay.....I'll tell everything about my life in Equstria.

(Y/N): Fire away Sunset.

Sunset Shimmer: I was born in Cantorlot. A place in Equstria where wealthy ponies would live. I was raised there by a family of nobles. I know what you're thinking (Y/N), hearing me that I lived in such a rich place, you're thinking that my life was amazing.....but it wasn't. My parents.... abandoned me.

After hearing this first part of Sunset's  past you you began to wonder as to why this happened.

(Y/N): What happened?!

Sunset Shimmer: From what Princess Celestia told me. My parents had left me as a very young filly at the front of the castle doors without any note or anything. I was found by one of the guards and was immediately brought inside. I was brought to Celestia who was schooled by the news. After some time of thinking, she decided to place me in a family of the rich nobles I mentioned from before. The rich nobles were excited to have me as a child scene they couldn't have any. But, after a few years they seem like decent ponies....but...one day.... they started to abuse me.

You've became shocked of how Sunset shimmers adoptive parents started to abuse her.

(Y/N)That's..... That's...... just messed up. I can't believe that the would do that to you. What did they do too you.

Sunset Shimmer: They started to treating me more as a slave than a daughter in the family. They work very long hours every day and night and always made sure that I would never fail or get behind or blow the top and any of my classes. All I've ever wanted was to be loved...... but they never did love me.