Short Story: Raise this Roof

This story takes place after The Boyz, The (Hu) mane 6 and you have defeated Sunset Shimmer. After your talk with her, you went back to the formal and enjoyed the rest of the time there.

You, the Boyz, and the girls where all back in the gym enjoying the rest of the Fall Formal dancing. Everyone was enjoying themselves and so where you. You even danced to the music that was playing.

(A/N: This is how you where dancing to the song)

After the song ended you and everyone clapped you hands for the song. After that, country music played in the sound of a banjo 🪕.

Applejack: Hey, this is the song I requested.

As Applejack started to dance she bumped into her little sister, AppleBloom.

Applejack: Care to cut a rug with your big sis, sugarcube.

AppleBloom nodded her head yes. Applejack took her hand and them both danced together. You and your friends started cheering and clapping your hand for Applejack and AppleBloom. Soon after, Rainbow Dash joins in and makes this into a dance battle.

Rainbow Dash: challenge accepted.

She bumped Scootaloo with her elbow.

Rainbow Dash: Come on kid, let's show them what we got

She took Scootaloo by the hand and brought her to the dance floor.

(Y/N) : So guys? Who do you think would win this, battle? My money's are on AJ.

Sliver: Mines on Rainbow Dash.

Twist: Same here. Mines on Rainbow Dash.

Rex: I choose Applejack.

Knuckles: I don't know, but let's watch.

After Applejack and her sister did their little dance Rainbow Dash points to Vinyl Scratch. She a student here at CHS and she was also our Dj for the formal. She understood what was going on and played a hip hop beat. Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo vibed to the music and did some moves.