Chapter 4: The Human World

As you and Twilight walked into your school  you pulled Twilight aside to tell her something.

Twilight Sparkle: Is something wrong, (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): Nothing's wrong. I just want to let you know, it's best that you don't tell anyone that you're a Pony princess from another dimension or about magic existing.

Twilight then grew a confused look on her face.

Twilight Sparkle: Why?

(Y/N): I have 2 reasons why you shouldn't tell anyone. Reason one is, how would people react if you told them that you're from a different dimension where magic existed. Reason 2 is, even if you did tell people that magic so called....."existed" I don't think people would possibly believe you. They would most likely shun you for being an outcast.

Twilight Sparkle: Ok, good point. Wait a minute (Y/N).... you never told anyone about your magic?

(Y/N): No I haven't. The only people who know about my magic are my parents. If I did review my magic to everyone here they would all see me as some sort of monster, a freak of nature. I would soon be alone, an outcast or even worse. I'd probably be taken away to some secret government lab and the experimenting on. I just.....*sighs*.... I don't want to take that risk. You understand, right?

Twilight wanted to say that it would be the exact opposite of being shunned and being left alone. But she didn't want to argue with you so she simply complied without arguing.

Twilight Sparkle: I understand. Of it's that important to you, I won't say anymore about it.

You then smiled after hearing from what Twilight said.

(Y/N): Thanks Twilight. Now it's time, we think of a cover story for you.

Both you and her thought to yourself to think of something as a cover story.

(Y/N): I got. Your my cousin who's going to be staying with me and my parents at my house for a little bit while your parents are out on a business trip.

Twilight Sparkle: I like that cover story, I think it will work. But what happens if we run into Sunset Shimmer.

(Y/N): Well have to cross that bridge when we come to it, I guess. We'll also have to be careful when we run into her. You don't know exactly where she's hiding or where she has hidden our your crown at. But first we need to talk to principal Celeste to get you enrolled here.

Twilight Sparkle: Ok then. Let's go.

Spike: Let's do this.

You completely forgot that Spike was a dog and he was right by your side.

(Y/N): That reminds me Spike. Animals here in this world don't talk, you'll have to bark like a dog.

Spike: Oh, okay then.

With Twilight's new cover story you and Twilight were able to explore the school before the bell will ring to start the day.

(Y/N): Stay close to me. It's going to get pretty crowded in the hallways pretty soon and you guys can get lost.

Spike/Twilight: Ok.

As you and Twilight go down the hallway she looks around and without noticing she bumps into somebody.

???: Woah? I'm sorry, are you ok?

That person that Twilight bumped into was none of them your friend, Flash. Flash offers his hand to help Twilight up. She then placed her hand into his slowly as he pulled her up.

(Y/N): What's good Flash?

Flash Sentry: Hey Dude. It's going good.
By the way, who's this?

He points to Twilight who stayed silent.