Failed Audition.... and Leaving...

I'm back and I'm sad cause I had to cut my nails short 😭

they look ugly and trying to make my hands look weird 😭

anyway ENJOY

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

3rd POV

Felix was sleeping dreaming of his music box falling into a strange darkness as a woman calls his name. He woke up before realizing something, ''Oh no, the audition.'' He slightly whimpered.

---

Camille was performing with Regine, Louis, and Y/n. Y/n was wondering wear Felix was, she may be mad but she was still worried about him. She sighed quietly as Louis checked his pocket watch for where Felix was.

Y/n got more nervous as she watched Camille.

---

Felix sprinted down the hall to the dressing room as fast as he could. He immediately changed and ran to the stage room. (bruh did a whole transition)

---

Y/n was starting to think Felix wasn't gonna make it. Even though she'll be happy if Camille got the part, but she was hoping Felix will.

---

Felix was running as fast as he could as he put his ballet shoes on. He wanted the part AND Y/n. He wasn't going to lose to Camille easily.

---

Camille ended his dance as Regine clapped for him. ''Bravo! Bravo!'' Y/n and Louis looked to her and Y/n silently sighed. 'I guess he's not coming' Y/n slightly slumped in her seat as she nodded and smiled lightly to Camille when she noticed him smirking/smiling at her. 

''The orphan is late. It's over.'' Regine said as Y/n looked at her legs while Louis stood up. ''Well as Felix did not show up to the audition, Camille will-'' Louis was cut off by Felix running on stage. ''Wait! Wait! I'm here!''

Y/n perked up when she saw him. Camille saw this and glared at Felix. (Jealous boy cause we like. (Chapa like) I had to do it, don't judge me)

''Please, please let me dance.'' Felix begged as Regine glared at him. ''Don't you understand? It's over-'' She was cut off by Y/n loudly clearing her throat. Regine sat down as Louis looked to Felix.

''I-I apologize.'' Felix said. ''Did you sleep?'' Louis asked. Y/n looked at him and to Felix with worried eyes. She hadn't seen him all night and didn't know if he even got back to the apartment.

''Not much.'' Felix revealed while looking down. Y/n and Odette gasped quietly worried. The most important thing about dancing is enough sleep and training. ''Did you train yesterday?'' Louis asked another question. Felix was still looking down. ''No.'' Y/n covered her mouth with a small gasp.

Louis sat down. ''Alright, music.'' Music started playing and Felix began to dance. He started off good but ended up tripping and falling. ''Start again.'' Louis instructed. 

''He fell. He's eliminated.'' Regine said but Louis didn't pay any mind. ''Start again.'' Louis said again as Y/n was watching anxiously.

The music played again and Felix redid the beginning again. He fell again when he leaped. Camille and Regine started to silently laugh as Y/n looked at Felix with worried eyes.

''You remembered our deal.'' Louis reminded as Felix looked ashamed in himself. ''Camille, you will have the honor of playing in the Black Swan as-'' Y/n wasn't paying attention to anyone as she looked at Felix.

She looked to Odette who was watching and frowned at her saddened state. Y/n looked at her lap before seeing Felix being dragged by Regine. Camille stood with and watched. Odette immediately went to the front as Y/n followed. ''Wait, Miss Regine! Stop!''

---

Odette saw the carriage leave as Felix looked back at her ''Felix!''. Y/n was still in her ballet uniform and ran after the carriage. ''Felix! Felix, no!'' She ran after the carriage as Camille watched as she chased after her best friend. 

The carriage was getting faster and Y/n tripped and fell to her knees. ''Y/n!'' Felix called to Y/n as he watched her fall.

''Felix!'' She called and watched as the carriage moved farther away. ''No... Felix...'' Y/n whimpered as she covered her face and started crying. She just lost her best friend and probably won't ever see him again.

Camille watched saddened as he watched Y/n weep. He felt guilty for letting his mother take Felix away. Regine walked back inside as Camille went up to Y/n. 

He kneeled next to Y/n and held her making her cry into his shoulder. He held her tightly as it began to rain. 

---

Felix arrived back at the orphanage with his heart empty. He wasn't himself anymore. Viktor was probably mad at him. His weird ideas didn't fill his ears, the sound of Y/ns laughs and giggles didn't fill the air with joy and happiness.

He was broken. His dreams crushed, his best friend lonely, his enemy got what he wanted, and Y/n..... His sweet Y/n.... How he missed her. He wanted his friends to be with him, but it was his fault. 

---

Y/n was outside looking at the night sky. She missed Felix so much. She wished she went with him. She tucked her knees more into herself before she heard the door open.

She looked at the door and saw it was Camille. He didn't say anything and only sat next to her. They sat in silence before she laid her head onto his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her tightly and comfortingly.

''I'm sorry.'' He suddenly said as Y/n looked at him confused. ''I should have stopped my mother. I should have purposely failed, then maybe you wouldn't have to be in this sad state.'' Camille confessed.

Y/n looked at him before hugging him. ''It's not your fault. I should've checked on him when I didn't see him come back.''

They hugged and Y/n ended up falling asleep. Camille tucked her into her sleeping bed before going to his own. He laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. 'What would have happened if me and Felix became friends? What would happen if we both auditioned well? What if.... We shared Y/n?...' Camille fell asleep with thoughts continuing to run through his head.

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

This was a bit emotional.

Hoped you enjoyed

BBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE