First Audition

Forgot to do this chapter earlier, my bad 😬

________________________________________________________________________________

Louis had announced to everyone about the roles to play The Black Swan and Prince Siegfried in Swan Lake. Although, Louis already had his eye on Y/n for Black Swan, he needed to wait and see if she will be the final girl.

After that fiasco of Felix being embarrassed by Louis. He and Y/n were on the same bridge waiting for Victor as he was learning the positions with Y/n.

''First position?'' He whispered. ''No it's this.'' Y/n showed the correct position making him hit himself from his own stupidity.

Victor had ran up behind them panting heavily. He watches as Felix gets half of the positions right and does a stupid pose for a non-existent sixth. ''There is no sixth Felix.'' Y/n laughs a bit before noticing Victor behind her. ''Victor!''

She hugged him relieved that he was okay. ''Hello.'' He replied hugging her and Felix. ''I have so much to tell you two.'' He said. ''Us too'' Felix said.

---

''Wow, this is really broken.'' He said examining Felix's music box. ''When did this happen?'' Y/n asked. 'Right, she wasn't there to witness it.' Felix thought. ''Uh, it fell down the stairs earlier.''

He lied, it's not like he didn't want to tell her that Camille did it. But she seemed to get along with him quickly and she would be disappointed. She made a friend that was basically a snob, self absorbed brat who only thought about himself.

''I've told you to be careful with it.'' Y/n sternly told him. ''Can you do something?'' She then asked Victor. ''Don't worry I got it.'' He reassured and put the broken music box into his coat.

''I am the winner of our little bet.'' He turned to Felix with a smirk making Y/n cross her arms. ''What bet?'' She asked making the two sheepishly smile. ''Well we kinda made a bet of who gets their dream first...'' Felix answered as Victor nodded.

Y/n then pulled both of their ears like a mother scolding her children. ''Are you kidding? you are idiots. It doesn't matter about who gets their dream first, it matters if it comes true at all.'' She  said making the boys look down in guilt.

''But I will forgive you for now.'' She sighed making the boys cheer. (remember, Victor and Y/n have a sibling bond. The love interests are Camille and Felix.)

Victor then ranted about how he was friends with an inventor and such. ''Oh and my chicken wings plan is in action again but different. Now I am trying a kite.'' He said pulling out a fabric and attaching it to himself. 

''Wow. We made progress too.'' Felix bragged. ''Really?'' Victor smirked not believing him. ''We're dancers. Uh well students at the opera.'' He laughed nervously. He started to lie about Camille giving his spot to Felix as Victor pointed out that Felix's nose shivers when he lies. ''He stole his identity.'' Y/n finally said making Victors eye's widen. 

He stood up on the bench.'' Are you insane?!'' He asked before being lifted up by wind. and hitting on a pole. ''Victor!'' The two had tried to get Victor down but he had landed on a carriage and was driven away.

''I will return!'' He shouted. ''Victor! Don't leave!'' They both sighed as Felix muttered, ''Again.''

---

It was the next day and everyone was practicing jumping while Felix was.............. Well........ not doing good. Y/n was a bit embarrassed but didn't show it and kept a straight face. 

Next, they were now moving one foot infront of the other smoothly with Felix in the back doing...................................... something...

Next, they were twirling as Felix was also twirling, but not correctly. Louis was shaking his head and looked at Y/n who seemed to fasten her twirling pace without a sweat and a straight face. Louis put his hand on his chin and nodded while smirking a bit.

'She would be perfect.' He thought.

(Yes y'all are special cause I said so and you are)

---

Everyone was now standing on their toes on the tip of their shoes perfectly still while Felix was having trouble. He gripped Y/n's shoulders who didn't move a budge as he was trying to balance himself.

Louis looked at them as Felix leaned on the railing sheepishly smiling at him with Y/n only looking in front of her.

Next was jumping. Damian had jumped with his leg straight and the other bent, Nora was next in the same position, the Y/n, and finally Felix who kinda did it but didn't get it right.

The three then kicked their legs up as Felix had made some dance moves making Louis watch him with his mouth opened in disbelief.

---

Everyone was now in a line with Felix and Y/n standing next to eachother (as always). Louis saw this and gently moved Y/n next to Noras right making them both confused but didn't say anything. (don't question me)

''And to finish, the splits.'' Louis announced. making everyone do the splits from left to right. Felix had a bit of trouble and if you heard, there was a crack making Y/n wince.

''Now, rise.'' Louis ordered as everyone did it without a problem and without hands. Felix grabbed on to Noras and Damians shoulders to help. 

''Class is over, and the person who will be leaving is you.'' He pointed to Felix making Y/ns shoulders slump. ''Pack your bags.'' Louis ordered as Felix sighed in defeat before some pointed out a girl still on the floor doing the splits.

''Rise please mamsel.'' He said. ''But I like it here.'' She said, ''Rise now!'' He said again making her try again before yelling, ''I'm stuck!'' 

Louis sighed. ''Get her out of here.'' He said making two men pick her up. Y/n then cleared her throat and raise her hand a bit up. ''Yes mamsel?'' Louis nodded to her. ''If I remember from earlier sir, one student would be eliminated from each class. So F- Camille can stay until he gets a class wrong again.'' She stated making Louis nod at her impressed by her memory.

''Very well, you may stay.'' He dismissed everyone out of the room.

________________________________________________________________________________

I am DONE and I need to take medicine again and then go to bed. Hope you enjoyed, sorry their wasn't much Felix x Y/n in this. But I promise I will make more tomorrow.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!