Camille

Yes it is here. cause last chapter I disappointed my wife and now I sad 🥲

But here is Y/n meeting Camille ENJOY

________________________________________________________________________________

Felix picked up the bucket but he heard music coming from the room a little away. He looked to Y/n and saw she was cleaning the window.

He walked towards the door and looked threw the key hole to see a blonde male stretching. He moved a bit but bumped into a lamp making it hit a cupboard.

Y/n heard the commotion and turned to see a door at the end of the hallway open. ''Felix?'' She then heard music stop playing. ''Oh no, Felix!'' She mumbled to herself pinching the bridge of her nose going to put the bucket and away before she delt with what he did.

''Servants are supposed to knock. Who are you?'' The male asked. ''Uh, I'm Felix. I work with Odette. I clean.'' He answered messing the record a bit.

''Ok I'm done by now.'' Felix walked to the door but stopped when the blonde male called to him. ''Wait little rat. You were spying, weren't you.'' He stated instead of asked.

Y/n walked to the room muttering to herself how she is friends with Felix at this point when she heard stalking.

''Reality check little rat, you're nothing.'' She heard a male say. Y/n peeked through the door to see Felix and a blonde male infront of a mirror.

''I'm a star, you were just orbiting around me.'' He gushed to himself. Y/n didn't like his attitude but she must admit, he is handsome.

Y/n decided to make her appearance when she heard Felix's music box. ''Excuse me.''

Camille's POV (Bet you weren't expecting this now were ya?)

I heard something ting and was about to accuse the rat of stealing before a voice called. ''Excuse me.'' I turned and saw a beautiful h/c haired girl standing there. She was gorgeous.

''I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?'' She asked with her angelic voice. ''No, you weren't. Might I ask who you are beautiful?'' I asked with a smirk walking towards her.

''A gentleman should know to introduce himself before the lady does.'' She stated with a smirk. She dangerous, and I like it.

''Excuse my rudeness.'' I said before introducing myself, ''I am Camille le haut madam.'' I took her hand and kissed it seeing it made her blush. Cute. ''Well, I am Y/n L/n at your service.'' She curtsied.

She knows manners AND is polite, I think she's my kind of woman.

Felix's POV (oop- what do we have here 🤭🤭)

I growled a bit at this CaMiLle guy. He was flirting, in front of me. Y/n can't take interest in this guy! He's a jerk and a self-centered weirdo. I grabbed my music box to calm myself down. ''Oh, hi Felix!'' I heard her say and immediately brightened up.

''Hi Y/n.'' I responded. ''You know eachother?'' Camille asked while looking at me in disgust. ''Yes, we work with miss Odette, we only showed up today to help.'' Y/n is so kind to help people.

One of the reasons why I admire her. She is always sweet to anyone, but she can be mean when need.

3rd POV

Y/n then saw Regine walk out of her room looking for someone. ''I would love to talk more but I have to clean some more. Have a good day Camille.'' She bid him farewell. Felix gripped his music box, did she really forget he was there?

''See you later Felix.'' She called out making him relieved. Y/n walked towards Regine calmly, ''Is there something you're looking for madam?'' She asked kindly when the woman noticed her.

''I was actually looking for you. Come I would like to take you somewhere.'' She ushered the child to follow her, she hesitated but followed anyway.

Camille had done a bad thing and decided to throw Felix's music box out the window. No one noticed Y/n's disappearance.

Y/n's POV

I was walking behind Madam Regine as we arrived at the Opera building. I was a bit confused on why we where here.

''Madam may I ask a question.'' I said not wanting to be rude. ''Go ahead child.'' She nodded. ''Why are we at the Opera?''

She looked at me and gave me a small smirk. ''I want to sign you up for ballet.'' She told me. Ballet, I read about it in the orphanage, it's a type of performance dance back in the 15 hundreds.

It is the type of dance I do all the time. I can't wait. But then I remembered Felix, only I would be able to dance. Maybe after a while I can convince her to let Felix join.

---

Regine had left a while ago after explaining to the ballet director about me joining. I had putt on a white dress with gold ballet shoes. I walked to the practice to see boys and girls stretching.

A male came up to her. ''Hello, I'm Damien.'' He introduced. ''Oh, I'm Y/n.'' A girl popped out of nowhere, ''And I'm Nora.'' She said spooking Y/n.

''Sorry about her.'' Damien apologized. ''It's fine just spooked me.''

---

Felix had walked into the practice area to see boys and girls. He looked around and saw a familiar head of h/c hair. She turned around and saw Felix. His mouth went opened as her eyes widened.

________________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

cause my arms hurt and my computer bout to die soon soooooooooooo yea. Hoped you enjoyed