Paris

It is 1:50 in the morning, I started my period, and I am stressed because of my mother but am I gonna make a chapter anyway.................................................

Yes. Yes I am..... Enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

The train came to a complete stop making The trio awake and fall to the side. Y/n landing on Victors back and Felix landing on Y/n's shoulder making them blush. ''Morning.'' Victor said turning his head towards the two.

''When was the last time you brushed your teeth?'' Y/n asked making Felix laugh and Victor glare.

They heard men coming to their cart and immediately hid in a box. They were picked up and put into a carriage as the box kept moving. ''I can't see where we are.'' Felix said peeking through a hole. ''Relax we are in Paris.'' Victor told his friend before yelling when a bump came up.

''Shhh we are gonna get caught. Not another sound out of you.'' Y/n told him before there was a fart sound. ''That wasn't me.'' He defended to quickly. ''Ugh I can't.'' Y/n said as she and Felix opened to lid, holding their noses.

They looked around taking in the view. ''Wow! It's incredible!'' Victor basically yelled. ''Paris is amazing.'' Felix added.

The three had gotten away from the apple box and walked along the bridge. ''So where is the dance school?'' Felix asked looking around. ''Relax Felix, enjoy Paris.'' Victor told his friend.

''We have enough time to search and look around.'' Y/n said to her ginger friend making him nod.

''Paris! City of romance, city of dream, city of fame and fortune, city of uhhh-'' Victor paused before continuing.

''City of lampposts, city of pigeons, did I say romance?'' Victor asked. ''Yes.'' Y/n said annoyed. ''Now where's the dance school?''

''Errr I don't know.'' Victor said. ''That's fine we are a team we'll find it together.'' Felix said walking away, grabbing Y/n's hand.

''Do you think it was stupid to come to Paris?'' Felix asked. ''Don't say that. We should never give up on our dreams.'' Victor said as he tried to kick away a pigeon.

''We're kids, we're all alone. Was I really crazy to think I could be a dancer?'' Felix questioned himself. ''I don't think so. I think you'll be a great dancer.'' Y/n said rubbing her thumb on his hand. ''Right Victor?'' She turned to her friend but didn't see him. ''Victor?''

They look over the bridge to see he was on a boat. ''I'm ok!'' He shouted. ''Come back.'' Felix yelled, ''I can't swim!'' Victor yelled back.

''Meet me on this bridge at this time tomorrow.'' He told them. ''No matter how dangerous it is, I will return!'' He yelled.

''Victor!'' Y/n yelled. ''Come back!'' She yelled again. Felix hugged her shoulder as they sighed.

---

It was nighttime, Y/n and Felix were walking the empty streets. Y/n had looked up and saw a familiar dome like building.

''Felix, look.'' He looked at the building and pulled out the picture he and Victor ripped the day before and lined them up.

They ran to the building and admired how big and beautiful it was. They walked inside and saw all the lights and statues.

They heard music coming from a hallway and came across a room that had a woman dancing gracefully.

They were so entranced. Y/n couldn't take her eyes off of the woman, she danced just like her.

She then jumped up twirling before pointing her legs straight as she looked like she was flying. Y/n and Felix continued to watch amazed. But a hand grabbed the two.

---

The man had Y/n's wrist in his hand and Felix's in the other. He started to accuse them of stealing. ''Enough.'' A woman's voice said. ''They came here to steal!'' He yelled. ''We didn't!'' Felix rejected.

''Think this through, if you hurt them, you would have to explain how they got here in the first place and aren't you supposed to be taking care of the building?'' She looked at the man. ''Do you really want to take the fall for this?''

The man growled before letting the two go and walking away. Felix then pulled Y/n close towards him protectively. ''Fall off.'' She told them.

They immediately ran down the stairs before Felix turned to her. ''Wait-'' ''Go get out of here.'' She urged as Y/n pulled Felix's hand to leave.

They sat on the steps outside sighing. The door opened making the two duck before noticing it was the woman who helped them.

Felix watched her before grabbing Y/n's hand following her. ''Felix! What are we doing?'' She asked a bit panicked.

Felix tried to look for the woman before his chest was hit with a cane. ''I have nothing to steal.'' She said sternly to him. ''I-I can't speak.'' He struggled making her let go. ''We just wanted to thank you for helping us.'' Y/n said making the women look at her.

''Now that's all we have to say, so we will leave you alone now.'' She said pulling Felix as the woman nodded at her and walked away.

Felix ran after her though. ''Felix!'' She ran after him. ''Excuse me? Who was that dancer on stage?'' Getting infront of her. ''Rosita Marie. Top dancer at the opera.'' She answered as Y/n came behind them.

Felix was pestering the woman into trying to help them as Y/n just followed not bothered to listen.

They watched her as a women with a dark dress and black hair scolded her about stairs. Odette was filling up a bucket, she turned and saw Felix wanting to help but pushed him away, telling him to get lost.

She looked at the stairs that needed to be cleaned and walked towards them. Felix sighed as Y/n had a smirk picking up the bucket making him confused. ''She didn't say no.'' She said walking towards Odette.

Felix continued to ask questions as they cleaned the stairs. ''Did you know we escaped from the orphanage to become the people at the opera?''

It was now morning by the time they got to the top of the stairs. ''Did you?'' Odette asked uninterested. ''You work there, so you must know people. Could you help us?'' He asked. ''Don't hold your breath.'' Odette sighed her answer.

''Do you like dancing Ms. Odette?'' Y/n asked politely from her spot of cleaning a mirror she noticed was dusty. She sighed, making Y/n know her answer. ''I understand, the orphanage never let me and Felix dance a lot.'' She said continuing to clean.

The door behind them opened as he woman from before, Regine, talked to Odette rudely. She turned towards the two kids noticing the boy watching her and the girl still scrubbing.

She knocked the bucket over claiming that the stairs 'were not clean'. Felix growled and Regine smirked before she noticed Y/n cleaning the mirror with her foot and twirled to her bucket to rinse before cleaning again.

Regine smirked impressed with the girl who was too focused to notice the womans gaze.

________________________________________________________________________________

I will make the chapter where we meet CAMILLE but rn I need a nap.

Hope you enjoyed and stay opened for the next chapter....

it's 3:56 i need sleeo