GONNA BE HERE FOR A WHILE

At Plumber's headquarters, Bumblebee and company tell their tale: who they are, where they come from, how they accidentally managed to get transported to this new dimension, etc.

Once the story reaches its conclusion, the new humans recline in their seats, feeling as if a big weight has been lifted off their shoulders. Steeljaw awakens from his light slumber by their feet.

SJ: "Oh? You're finally done talking?"

BB: "Yeah."

SS: "Were you asleep the whole time?"

SJ: "I can't help being tired! These organic bodies run out of energy quickly!"

Starscream doesn't see fit to argue the point, turning his attention away from the wolf to take in their surroundings for the dozenth time.

BEN: "Well, it's not like we haven't dealt with alien robots from other dimensions before!"

ROOK: "True, but none of them have ever had this happen before. Unless I am missing something?"

MAX: "You're not. This is a first."

The stern, contemplative look on the elder human reminds Bumblebee of Optimus and Ratchet whenever the pair were thrust into a situation in which they had no idea how to proceed because they never dealt with it before. It brings him concern, but comfort as well.

BEN: "So what do we do with them?"

GWEN: "We help them get home, obviously!"

BEN: "And how exactly do you suppose we do that?"

KEVIN: "I hate to agree with your cousin, Gwen, but Ben does have a point. What can we do if they don't even know what went wrong?"

GWEN: "They need to get home somehow! They don't belong here!"

Gwen flinches.

GWEN: "No offense."

Bumblebee waves it off.

BB: "None taken. I understand that this is going to be hard, but hopefully together, we can find a way for us to go home."

MAX: "And we won't stop until we come across those means, but be mindful that we have other priorities to attend to at any given moment..."

BB: "Like I said, I understand that this is going to be hard, and that despite the circumstances, you can't make us your top priority 24/7."

KO: "Why not?"

The main crew glare at Knockout.

KO: "What?"

SS: "Where would you like me to start?"

Knockout just stares dumbfoundedly at his team-mate. Sensing an argument about to break, Bumblebee acts fast.

BB: "The point is we're willing to be patient, but also, we don't want to sit around doing nothing."

Max smiles and places an aged hand on Bumblebee's shoulder.

MAX: "Wouldn't expect you to. Afterall, we're going to need your knowledge and input in order to figure out what happened, and from there, work on a way to get you all back home."

BB: "Of course, no problem!"

Bumblebee looks at his team.

BB: "Right, guys?"

Mumbled acceptance reaches his ears from all parties, except for one.

BB: "Moonracer?"

MR: "Hm?"