THE GANG'S ALL HERE

MR: "I can't believe you guys are actually taking me to Earth!"

BB: "We promised just the other week, didn't we?"

MR: "I know, but considering how busy we've all been, I didn't think it would happen."

KO: "By the way, what did the clinic have to say about you running off again?"

Moonracer huffs and rubs the back of her helm, embarrassment written all over her faceplate.

MR: "Yeah... They weren't exactly happy about it. I'm going to have to work overtime when I get back. I'd like to think my overall competence is what's giving me some leeway with the managers."

KO: "Well, if you ever need any help, just call! You know I'm always there for you!"

MR: "Thanks, doc."

Knockout smiles and skips over to the front doors. They open with a swoosh and reveal the bright skies of Nova Terra, or New Earth.

BB: "It really is peaceful here. Steeljaw chose a good planet to call home."

KO: "You're just glad he won't be bothering Earth anymore, and at least here nobody has to deal with fleshies."

BB: "Humans."

KO: "Whatever."

Bumblebee vents and shakes his helm.

BB: "Fair enough. I mean, you guys aren't the biggest fans of humans..."

KO: "Especially when compared to you Autobots."

Bumblebee wants to retort, saying something along the lines of – You switched sides, remember? – but keeps his mouth shut, especially since he doesn't know where Starscream is. Neither him nor Knockout like it when that part of their past is brought up.

Besides, Knockout very quickly switched to Neutral after "joining" the Autobots anyway, so that argument wouldn't exactly count anymore.

MR: "Where are the others?"

BB: "Good question."

Bumblebee reaches for his commlink and makes a joint call.

BB: {Hey, Steeljaw, Starscream, this is Bumblebee. I'm at the meeting place with Knockout and Moonracer. Where are you guys?}

The line is silent for about a minute before a crackling of static alerts them to someone responding.

SJ: {Lieutenant? You arrived earlier than expected, although I guess I shouldn't be surprised.}

BB: {And here I thought you knew me.}

SJ: {Don't push it. I'm just waking up. Had a long, busy night.}

Out of Bumblebee's sightline, Knockout smirks and taps a digit to his own commlink, his teasing tone weaseling its way through the call.

KO: {Oh? Doing what?}

SJ: {Knockout. How shall I say this? There's this human expression... Ah, yes! Get your mind out of the gutter!}

Knockout recoils. His reaction elicits chuckles out of Bumblebee and Moonracer.

SJ: {Anyway, I'll be there soon.}

BB: {And Starscream?}

SJ: {Last I saw, he and Shockwave were doing some extra work on the space-bridge.}

BB: {Okay, we'll check. Thanks, Steeljaw.}

Once the call is dropped, Bumblebee faces Knockout.