Family

Enid's relatives arrived on a good day as it was neither cold nor rainy. Little by little they introduced me and were surprised to see that he was a normie. They thought it was a lie or a joke from Jack, but they accepted me as one more. They gave me a strong handshake or a hug that almost broke me in two to the laughter of the young woman who smiled at me happily, seeing that he was now one of the family. We were removing all the meat, which was not a little more than what the rest of the herd had brought. Many were the same age as Enid and me.

"What are you doing here?" Enid asked when she saw me in the room.

Seeing everyone so happy, a feeling formed in me. I remembered what had happened with my parents. Although they were not to my liking at all, they were still my parents. When I saw them all as a family those days came to mind. I dried my tears at her concern, I told her that I was fine, that nothing was wrong, but when she hugged me I broke inside her. With shame I had to explain everything to her because she felt the need to tell it.

"I see her," she whispered to me, "you can let off steam, I'm here.

We stayed like that for a long time until we were called by their parents to come down. I washed my face before doing it. She didn't let go of my hand the whole time until we went downstairs to meet everyone.

"It's taken you time, huh," Jack commented, "little sister, you don't miss a chance," I could see that she was giving him a bad look."Jack, stop making those comments," her mother scolded."It's not my fault that I have such a fiery sister, I'm sure Tn doesn't dislike her" when she looked at me I turned red, "she's just trying not to kill the poor thing."

They both started running around the house, seeing them smiling like that caused a small calm in me while the newcomers made me drink.The smell that the meat gave off on the barbecue made my mouth start to salivate. The truth is that I haven't eaten in a long time, since I was with my family. We sat down and started talking about everything a bit even though I was enjoying the food. Enid whispered in my ear if she was okay and I nodded, it had just been a moment of weakness.

"Sister, already?" she asked raising an eyebrow."I'm going to...!" But her mother clapped her hands to make them both stop.She crossed her arms, she was upset. I approached her ear to speak to her."Well, he's not that far off actually," making her annoyed even more for siding with her making me laugh.

I don't remember ever having eaten so much meat. I was full. Her father and her relatives really knew how to cook it very well. Then they brought out some alcohol and something they had made themselves. Enid explained to me that the werewolves for a few years ago had felt the desire to prepare their own drinks since her body held the alcohol of the normies very well. According to what she told me, her drink was a special family concoction, she herself drank many times and felt very good after eating.One of them offered me a drink from one prepared by him. I accepted, it was an orange hue and it was very sweet. It was good so shortly after I repeated it, I drank two whole glasses. I could already feel the heat a bit so I stopped drinking having to refuse.

"Normies are definitely softer." She gave me a slap on the back that I think if I took off my shirt would have the mark of the hand.

Enid's mother came over and asked me what I had drunk. Seeing her family's bottle of alcohol, her face changed completely.

"The effect on the normies is different! "She scolded her cousin "Do you notice anything? "She looked at me worried.

I felt that the heat was increasing, but I didn't get dizzy or anything. Jack came closer, he was also worried. They both looked at each other and turned to see the rest so he told me not to comment on anything that happened and for him to go to the room to lie down for a while.I obeyed and when I got to the room I felt the heat taking over my body. I was sweating so I drank water from the bottle but finished it right away. Enid arrived shortly after.