Fight

The academy had taken good measures and now the students felt safe in their dormitories. Thanks to the investment of the director, it had cameras to secure the land. Enid was equally concerned because she knew the culprit behind all this. She tried many times to leave her bedroom and come to mine just to see how she was finding me, but she always ran into the watcher.But when the vigilance increased the most, it was at night. The doors and windows were locked tight so it was impossible to enter without generating noise. We were all forbidden to try to leave the place during that hour. And when he went through the corridors, he did it in groups of three people to avoid incidents. It looked like a high security prison.I had already recovered from my injuries and that day I was with Enid and Wednesday having a drink in her bedroom.

"Do you think we can deal with that threat?" I asked as I drank the tea Enid had made for me."Our academy has many strong and powerful people. However, we must be ready to act at the right moment—Wednesday responded, watching the news to see if she found out anything.—Will the whistle work?—my girl looked at me—if she comes closer I can blow."I don't know, he's very strong and the stronger a werewolf is, the fewer weaknesses he has," she answered worriedly, "it's all my fault."

I nudged her gently and shook my head when she looked at me.

"You're not to blame for anything.

Wednesday next to thing was thinking of some kind of plan when we heard the alert. We immediately went out to see. The main door had been destroyed by a huge rock creating a hole. The students moved closer to take a closer look when a large number of werewolves began to enter. Some of Enid's teammates went flying getting knocked out. Yoko and company started a fight against a small group.We had underestimated the strength of the werewolves, they have managed to break through the defense of the academy. Now it only remained to fight and try not to die in it.

"They're here!" She immediately took the whistle she had saved and used it, but not before telling Enid to cover her ears.

Some of them, but very few fell to their knees while screaming in pain and that moment was taken advantage of by Wednesday to kick them in the head. Xavier and Ajax entered the scene using their powers. Xavier drew a few spiders that attacked two of them while the other turned them to stone. Bianca led other younger students inside the academy so that they would not engage in combat.

"Where's the normie?" a voice asked from the doorway.

A young man of my height, long black hair, with his shirt uncovered revealing a mop of hair and a murderous look, entered the place. It was him, there was no doubt.

"Enid? So that must be the normie," he commented with a smile that showed his sharp fangs.Enid stepped in front of me."If you want to touch him, you'll have to deal with this wolf!" He held out his claws threateningly."Always so beautiful," he replied, "now come with me and I promise not to hurt the rest of the students, including the normie.""Never!" she yelled angrily.

Ajax tried to get in front to make it of stone but he took out a mirror and returned the attack to the young man who fell to the ground. Xavier's attacks were also useless as he was sent into a wall and knocked unconscious. Wednesday took a few steps and with his sword, stood between him and us. The enemy walked almost in circles, calm, relaxed and without any fear of facing our partner.

"Wow, you must be Wednesday Addams." She began to hit him with a succession of blows, but the werewolf dodged them thanks to her agility. She then took the sword from him, threw it aside from her and kicked the girl's body leaving this wound."Wednesday!" we both yelled before Enid attacked.

But the girl was also unable to do anything. Yoko came to the rescue and I was able to remove his grip on her neck. However, Enid was coughing and could barely breathe properly from the force of it.