Foreword

I have always been called a normie by those people. I am of average height, short black hair, besides always being on social networks like other people my age.From a very young age, my parents have always been very cautious and away from the excluded, they said that they were the evil of the tranquility of our small town. The incident with the hyde last year only made the situation worse. Although it is true that the waters had calmed during the holiday period.

—Here they are—I said serving the coffees to one of the tables.

The day to day was very calm. I needed to earn money to pay for some whims and not depend so much on my parents.That afternoon, some excluded people entered, it was no longer rare to see them there. It was the girl who always had a big smile on her face accompanied by two girls, one of whom was wearing sunglasses.

"Hello, what do you want to drink?" I asked politely."Well..." she ordered a coffee and the other two followed her."I'll bring them to you right away."

My father came in that day and when he saw them, he let out a small grunt. I sighed and asked him not to do anything, I didn't want to get in trouble.

"Those people shouldn't be here," he told me as he picked up some things that he had to give him.—Dad...they are customers"Your mother and I think the same, you should follow our example," he replied somewhat annoyed and took the bag before leaving the establishment.

I took the tray to the table and served them one by one. Then, I realized something, they were sitting at one of the tables where a small group of young people sat who hated the excluded, they were not nice people but they had the support of many people from the town.

"Excuse me...um..." I tried to say."Yes?" The blonde girl turned to see me.I was a little nervous and I saw that far away, that group was approaching the cafeteria like every day at the same time.

"You have to go to another table," I said."What? Are you throwing us away?" Her friend asked indignantly.—A group that hates the excluded is coming, please, change—she almost begged her for it.They didn't want to change places, I tried to convince them but then...they arrived.

"Wow, what do we have here?" asked one of these—three weirdos."Hey, leave them alone," she intervened to defuse the situation."Yo, you shouldn't go where you're not called to," said the boss, a rude guy taller than me, staring into my eyes.—They are clients, whether you like it or not, go to another table, I don't want problems in my work.They laughed.—Well, explain to these freaks that they should be where they belong... underground"Hey, that's enough!" Saying that, the young blonde stood up and took her claws out of her."Oh, if the kitten has claws... it's not bad," she looked at her from top to bottom, "it's a pity that she's excluded, I'm sure she's full of diseases."—Well, that's fine!—I yelled, making everyone look—now go to that other table.

It seemed that the thing was serious when I saw that she clenched her fists. Then the gate bell rang and the sheriff entered.

"Well, what's going on?" he asked, moving closer.

I explained the situation and he ordered to go to another table. They reluctantly obeyed."Thanks sheriff" I sighed in relief.

-It was nothing. give me the usual-Clear.

My partner served the others, I didn't want to go near them for a while. Meanwhile, I took some pastries and brought them to the table.

"We haven't asked for this," said the puzzled blonde."It's for the inconvenience, it's on the house," I said smiling and trying not to look into her eyes too much."Thank you!" That smile made my heart skip a beat.

The place returned to normal and the girls asked me for the bill. I brought them the bill when I heard some nearby footsteps.

"Is it possible to know what they are doing here?" That voice made me close my eyes."Hello mom." He was like my father, medium height, black hair but she was long. They were such for what."You shouldn't let them sit around...know they're hers." I saw her smile disappear.—Mom...please...get out—You are the evil of this town, if it weren't for scum like you, there would be no murders—I was beginning to get angry.

I put myself between them and my mother.

—I'm very sorry about this, here's the bill.

My mother grabbed my arm, spun me around, and slapped me.

"Don't defend this scum after what the outcasts did to your uncle." You are the shame of the family—said this, he left and I rubbed my cheek.They paid and I saw the worried young woman.

"Are you okay?" Even her voice was warm.—Yes, don't worry—I answered picking up the money—come back whenever you want."By the way, I'm Enid, Enid Sinclair."Y-" I introduced myself too.

That night I got into a fight that left me crying all night. On instagram and other networks I started following Enid who followed me back. In all of them you could see a thousand filters and colors everywhere, but that made me smile. Although she was in a relationship with a boy named Ajax, an excluded as expected.

While I was in the dark, I received a notification from him.And with that message, a new life began for me.

To be continue...