Friendship and dance

It was her, no doubt it was Enid, and she thanked me for standing up for her that afternoon. We were talking and sharing funny videos. It was strange for me to have a conversation with an excluded since it was only taking the demand at my work.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about what happened to my parents." He was already calmer but he kept hurting the treatment he had received.—Don't worry, I understand that they're afraid and... they hate us, the strange thing is that you don't hate us too—he said."Well, you haven't done anything wrong to me, have you?"—As for your murdered relative...what happened?He —was killed by the werewolves. He was...in favor of ending the excluded and hunted them down. In the end, he was the prey."I'm so sorry...I...""You don't have to apologize," I said, "really, it's a thing of the past."

I don't know how long I was talking to her, but it was great.However, the worst came the next day. I was fired from my job because of that group which had enough influence to make my boss decide to fire me rather than have trouble in his cafeteria. I understood the situation and I also thanked him for the support he gave me up to that moment. He even paid me for the days worked.But when I got home, I saw that my parents had placed my suitcases at the door, saying that I couldn't continue defending the excluded, that they were rubbish among many other qualifiers that I will not say.

-But..."No buts, get out of this house," my father said, placing the last suitcase."In this house you must follow the rules and you've gone through the lining," added my mother.

Then they slammed the door, leaving me there alone and wanting to cry.

"Now what am I going to do?"

I began to wander aimlessly through the town until I sat down on one of the benches. He had nowhere to spend the night because the inns were full so he was terrified.But even in the darkest of times, a light can be found. I noticed a shadow not far from me and looking up, there she was, Enid.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, puzzled, "with those suitcases.I told her everything that had happened to me and she was stunned judging by her face. She sat next to me and to my surprise she hugged me. I ended up crying because I felt that everything was going to shit, all my life."That's it," she whispered, "I'm so sorry.""Enid," a voice called.—Ah, Yn, she introduced you to the director Milenka—I nodded."Is something wrong?" the redheaded woman asked me.We told her everything and she was thoughtful for a while.—I know, you can work at the academy. We have a vacancy in the cafeteria—she said smiling—and you can sleep in one of the rooms for employees.-Oh really?"Sure!" she answered happily and laughing a little at my reaction."Please!" I knelt down."Hey, get up please," she said embarrassed.

I took the suitcases and got into her car."Enid will guide you through the place when we arrive," she commented.

"That's right, it's my duty.— She Really she does it because she likes to be a gossip"Hey!" She started laughing.

I just looked at her smiling and she turned to look out the window.Upon arrival, a man was in charge of carrying all my luggage, which was not much, to my bedroom. Meanwhile, Enid gave me a tour of the whole place. She was incredibly big and she told everything in great detail and with emotion. She felt like one more student. Ajax, her boyfriend came to say hello although I found out that they were having a hard time seeing how she acted with him. Then came her roommate, Wednesday, a gothic girl and all in black that left me frozen.

—A pleasure—I said extending my hand—my name is Tn."Wednesday," she gave me a shake."So you're the reason she was smiling like an idiot last night." Enid covered her mouth.—Don't listen to him, he's not very sociable.

The students made some comments when they found out that I was not a student, but a normie who came to work. That's where I got a little nervous, I didn't know if it would be well accepted by them. I just wanted a job and a roof to sleep.He took me to my room as I needed to rest. She also gave me a schedule and inside my little bedroom was the uniform.

—Thank you very much for everything—I said—without you I wouldn't have had a place to spend the night."Oh," she gave me a hug and I loved that smell of perfume that she had put on."If you need anything, please send me a message," I nodded gratefully.-Well, see you tomorrow. Ah, I'll send you what I like the most, so you can make sure it stays and that no one else eats it," she said, puffing out her cheeks."Sure, I'll take care of it.

The night passed quickly and I was grateful to be there because that night it rained a lot and it was cold. I woke up to the alarm, took a shower, changed, and went downstairs to work. There were other people there who weren't normies in the kitchen. That helped me integrate because I would be accepted, or so I hoped.The first to go down were Enid and Wednesday, they had gotten up very early considering that there was still time for classes to start.

"What do you want, Wednesday?" I asked.She was pointing at everything and I put it on her.—Here you are—I said, handing over the tray—and you, Enid?—she touched her lip, she couldn't quite make up her mind."I think toast and ham," she finally answered.-Very good.They went to a table and I could notice that from time to time they looked at me, if not it was one it was another."What will happen to them?" I thought.

Then I started working because many students came. I immediately coordinated with my colleagues to serve everything and I saw that everyone was great. The atmosphere was nice, no fighting or anything. Working there was much more comfortable.After my shift, I went with the rest to eat something. The director asked me about my integration and what I thought of the place. I thanked her many times for that opportunity, she just smiled and she went to her table to finish her breakfast.In the afternoon, I didn't have to work so I went for a walk and I ran into Ajax. I greeted him and noticed him down. He told me that he had broken up with Enid.

—And that? —She surprised me because in the networks they looked very good together."I think we're rushing." Besides, we didn't feel so good being together anymore. It was as if it were a relationship more of friends than a couple—she explained —I don't know why I'm telling you this.-I'm sorry.—It doesn't matter, we keep our friendship. Anyway, I have to go see some friends, we'll see you, Tn her —she left to join some who were waiting for her.I went around one more time and greeted some students who wished me luck at the academy. Upon returning to the point of origin, Enid was leaning against the wall, with that smile of hers and looking at me."Hi, how's everything?" she asked, coming closer."Well, I like my job.

Wednesday she appeared shortly after with some books in hand.

—Enid, today I will be busy, you have the room to dance and sing if you want"I'd like to see that," I said, "I'm sure you sing very well.""You'll gouge out your eyes and rip out your ears" I laughed a little at that comment—she's also hairy—I started laughing out loud until I saw her annoyed face."Sorry," I hastened to say."Humph," she said, looking away.

Wednesday she left and I followed Enid to her room to watch her sing.She turned on the music and started doing a weird dance, but it was fun. As she approached me to ask me to dance, she tripped over a book and fell on top of me.

"Are you okay?" I asked seeing her face close to hers.-Yeah—Enid, she was leaving me...—she opened her eyes upon seeing the scene—oh, I see why you wanted me to see you dance."It's not what you think," I said."I don't care about the truth" she entered, picked up some things and left.

We separated and I, as an apology for having laughed at her, danced with her as best I could.She soon played a relaxing song and she wrapped her arms around me, putting my hands on her waist, smelling her perfume and letting myself be carried away by the rhythm of the music.

"You do very well," she said, smiling.-Thanks you too.

I felt like I was floating on a cloud, smiling as I was seen by those beautiful eyes.We stayed like that looking at each other until the song ended. Looking at the time, I had to go to work for dinner.

"See you at dinner," I said, "I'll save your food."-Thank you.

She gave me a hug and then we slowly pulled apart, looking into her eyes before closing the door. She had a heart that wouldn't stop racing. I felt very happy.

"This place is not bad," I thought happily and going down the hall without suspecting that she opened the door to see me leave.

To be continue...