5

Text
"I have no mouth" Regular
'But I need to scream' Thoughts
I must not lose myself Flashback
Or they will come Visions of the future

______________________________
By now we had arrived at Vaes Dothrak, the Dothraki capital city. At the gates were a pair of horse statues. Myself, Daenerys, Jorah and Viserys were riding at the front of the khalasar once again. Just before we had gotten to the entrance we had stopped.

"Vaes Dothrak - the city of  the horselords" Jorah had said. Viserys then turned to him, "A pile of mud. Mud and shit and twigs. Best these savages can do?" I had gave him a cold look and a light hit to the head. "These are my people now. You shouldn't call them savages." Daenerys had told. Viserys then turned towards her, with a sneering look on his face.

"I'll call them what I like, because they're my people. This is my army. Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army." He responded. Viserys rides off. The rest of the khalasar continues on towards Vaes Dothrak. "If Viserys was given an army of Dothraki, could you conquer the Seven Kingdoms?" Daenerys asked.

"The Dothraki have never crossed the Narrow Sea. They fear any water their horses can't drink." Jorah said. "But if they did?" She once again questioned. "King Robert is fool enough to meet them in open battle, but the men advising him are different." Jorah said. "And you know these men?" I asked. Jorah turned to me with a look of remembrance in his eyes.

" I fought beside them once, long ago. Now Ned Stark wants my head. He drove me from my land." He answered. "You sold slaves." Daenerys told, "Aye" Jorah responded. "Why?" Daenerys questioned. "I had no money and an expensive wife." Jorah said. "And where is she now?" Daenerys once again asked. "In another place with another man" Jorah finished.

After this I moved on to mine and Viserys' shared residential hut. I had begun to sharpen my blade. "Is that all you do with that blade anymore?" Viserys asked from the his bed. I turned towards him, "For now, it is all it shall get." He began to laugh a little, "Brother, you must use it when we set sail for the Seven Kingdoms." I had stopped what I was doing entirely.

'How would we march towards the Seven Kingdoms with only an army of Dothraki? Sure, it is a horde of them. But it is all Seven Kingdoms with the mighty King Robert at their lead. Surely we stand no chance' I thought to myself. Though I stay quiet and keep this to myself. "You know you have been awfully quiet ever since we fled from home." Viserys stated.

"When we were younger it was you who told me and my sister tales of our family along with yours and Rhaegar's deeds." He added. "I did" I said quietly, Viserys was then done and decided to get up. As he climbed out of his bed he asked, "What changed?" Viserys asked. "I lost my brother" I responded to him. I then sheathed the blade and set it down on my bed.

"Now go, I need to bathe" Viserys told. I gave him only a small look as I grabbed my sword and left the hut. I walked out and sat near whatever fire could be there. I place my sword to my side and stayed in silence. All I was thinking about were the old days. The days where me and my brother, Rhaegar, had been knights.

Sadly, those days are long past. My once youthful self had been long gone. I am nearing forty in a brief few years. Oh how the time passes. I then snapped out of it. The fire was flickering. The once bright fire was now nothing more than embers. Then I saw Viserys dragging Doreah by her hair to Daenerys' hut. I quickly walked over to see what had happened.

I come in to see Doreah thrown at Daenerys' feet. "You send this whore to give me commands?! I should have sent you back her head!" Viserys shouted. Daenerys was visibly shocked, but she focused towards the sobbing Doreah. "Forgive me, Khaleesi....I did as you asked...." Doreah said. "Hush now. It's all right." Daenerys told.

Daenerys then turned to Irri, "Irri, take her and leave us." She said. "Yes, Khaleesi" Irri responded as she took Doreah and they both walked off.  "Why did you hit her?!" Daenerys questioned, "How many times do I have to tell you? You do not command me." Viserys stated. "I wasn't commanding you. I just wanted to invite you to supper." Daenerys said.

She pointed to the Dothraki clothing on her table. Viserys had then picked it up. "What is this?" He asked with a look of disgust on his face. "It's a gift. I had it made for you." Daenerys answered. "Dothraki rags? Are you going to dress me now?" Viserys said with a condescending tone. "Please-" Daenerys was pleading, but was interrupted.

"This stinks of manure! All of it!" Viserys yelled as he threw all of the clothing back at her, including a metal belt. "Stop. Stop - stop it!" Daenerys yelled. "You would turn me into one of them, wouldn't you? Next you'll want to braid my hair!" Viserys shouted. "You've no right to a braid. You've won no victories yet." She told. "You do not talk back to me!" He yelled.

Viserys then hit Daenerys with a force that knocked her down. As this happened I rushed in and grabbed him before he tried to tackle her. I held him in by his hair with my grip not letting him go. He the shouted at Daenerys, "You are a horselord's slut! And now, you've woken the Dragon!" Viserys then tried to punch her, even in my grip, but Daenerys had enough.

She grabbed the belt that was thrown at him earlier and hits him in the face with it. Viserys then falls down and rolls in pain as he screams. "I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki!" She yelled. Viserys then stand up with a shocked look and a bleeding cut on his face. " I am the wife of the great Khal and I carry his son inside me! The next time you raise a hand to me will be the last time you have hands!" She shouted.