4

Text
"I have no mouth" Regular
'But I need to scream' Thoughts
I must not lose myself Flashback
Or they will come Visions of the future

______________________________
"Tell me of Rhaegar" Daenerys asked of me. I zoned back in. Now we had set up in a Dothraki camp. "You want to know of Rhaegar?" I asked her, she then added, "Yes, Viserys had told me he was a great knight." I looked towards her with a small smile. "He was very good. Though I did not have the pleasure to see much of him." I told her. "What do you mean?" She has asked.

I stared off into the distance, trying to remember. "Rhaegar was a recluse, I never saw much of my brother. I saw Viserys more than I saw Rhaegar. Though I wouldn't say I was far from close. We were brothers, but I only really saw him after he decided to become a warrior." I said. I turned back to see Irri braiding Daenerys hair. "I see..." Daenerys had mumbled. "Irri, I must ask you to teach Daenerys more Dothraki" I ask.

She gives me a look of slight anger, but only nods. "Thank you" I say as I walk out of the tent. I walked to Jorah's tent because my bed was there. There I simply slept, the ride was tiring and I had to keep check of my last brother. Later on I had woken up to a conversation between Jorah and Rakharo.

"For a man on horseback, the curved blade is a good thing, easier to handle. It's a good weapon for a Dothrakan. But a man in full plate - shori tawakof - the arakh won't get through the steel." Jorah told him. He then pulled out his sword, "That's where the broadsword has the advantage. Designed for piercing plate." Jorah added.

"Dothraki don't wear steel dresses." Rakharo stated. "Armor" both me and Jorah corrected. "Armor. Armor make a man....vroz?" Rakharo said. "Slow" Jorah said, "Slow" Rakharo added. "It's true, but it keeps a man alive" I said to him. "[in Dothraki] My father taught me how to fight. He taught me that speed defeats size." Rakharo told us.

"[in Dothraki] I've heard that your father was a famous warrior." Jorah responded. Rakharo then added, "[in Dothraki] He was bloodrider to Khal Bharbo." For moments we paused, I was rubbing away the brief bit of sleep I had. "[in Dothraki] And your father, Jorah the Andal? He was a warrior also?" Rakharo asked. Jorah looked on, forlorn, "He still is. A man of great honor. And I betrayed him."

Irri had entered the tent, " [in Dothraki] The Khaleesi wants to eat something different tonight. Kill some rabbits." She asked. Rakharo then told her, "[in Dothraki] There are no rabbits." She then added, "[in Dothraki] Find some ducks, she likes ducks." Rakharo then responded slightly annoyed, "[in Dothraki] Have you seen any ducks, woman? No rabbits, no ducks. Do you have eyes in your head? Do you?"

"Dog then. I have seen many dogs." Irri responded while sounding irritated. "I don't think she would like to eat a dog" I stated. Irri then faced me, "The Khaleesi have baby inside her. It is true. She does not bleed for two moons. Her belly start to swell." Myself and Jorah were conflicted. "[in Dothraki] A blessing from the Great Stallion." Rakharo said

"She does not want to eat horse." Irri had told him. "I'll have the boys butcher a goat for supper." Jorah said. After this, Irri had left the tent. "I need to ride to Qohor." Jorah said as he picked up his sword and left the tent. I followed after him, "Uh, we ride for Vaes Dothrak." Rakharo uttered with confusion. "Don't worry. I'll catch you. The horde's easy to find." Jorah responded, "Ride safe" I told him.