2

Text
"I have no mouth" Regular
'But I need to scream' Thoughts
I must not lose myself Flashback
Or they will come Visions of the future

______________________________
We were now in Daenerys and Drogo's wedding celebration. Music is playing and the guests, Dothraki and Pentoshi alike, are all dancing and enjoying themselves. Drogo and Daenerys are seated in a place of honor, with Myself, Viserys, Illyrio, and Drogo's bloodriders all sitting with them. A guest approaches them and presents his gift to them, bowing before both of them as he does. One of Drogo's bloodriders, Qotho, takes the gift and puts it with the others. Other guests bring other gifts. Drogo observes the celebration emotionlessly, but Daenerys is clearly uncomfortable with the whole atmosphere. Viserys observes the celebration as well, looking like he doesn't really want to be there.

Viserys then turned to Illyrio, "When do I meet with the Khal? We need to begin planning the invasion." Illyrio without looking then spoke, "If Khal Drogo has promised you a crown, you shall have it." I then turned to Viserys, "Patience brother, if you want the Dothraki then we must be patient with them" I said. "When?" Viserys asks us, Illyrio then retorts, "When their omens favor war."

"I piss on Dothraki omens. I waited 17 years to get my throne back" Viserys states. I try not to focus much on what the Dothraki do in their 'celebration' a Dothraki male is having sex with a female out in the open. Another Dothraki male sees this and shoves the first one out of the way, then begins having sex with the female as well. Drogo smirks when he sees this, but Daenerys looks uncomfortable when she sees it.

The first then pull the second away from the woman, and the two being fighting. A crowd gathers around them and cheers them on as they fight. They both eventually pull out bladed weapons to fight with, with the first one eventually killing the second by slicing his abdomen open. Drogo looks pleased when he sees this, but Myself, Daenerys and Viserys were shocked. But Illyrio was clapping. "A Dothraki wedding without at least three deaths is considered a dull affair" Illyrio says.

Viserys looks amused. The winner of the fight now has several women with him. Daenerys still looks uncomfortable, even more so when she sees Drogo's pleased reaction. I was partially displeased with this, but if we wanted to return home I had to bite my tongue and go through with it. A Westerosi knight is seen approaching them holding a small stack of books. He is Ser Jorah Mormont, an exiled knight from the North. "Come, Jorah the Andal" Illyrio says.

Joran greets him back in Dothraki. He approaches Drogo and Daenerys. "A small gift for the new Khaleesi - songs and histories from the Seven Kingdoms" Jorah states. He then handed Daenerys a stack of books. She then says to him, "Thank you, Ser. Are you from my country?" Jorah then responds, "Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island. I served your father for many years." He then turned to me and Viserys.

"Gods be good, I hope to always serve the rightful king and be by the side of the Knight of Dragons." Viserys then smiles to him, "I won't forget that once I claim the throne, Ser Jorah" he says. Jorah then smiled at him, "The Mormonts have faithfully served the Targaryens for generations, Your Grace. My grandfather, Jasper Mormont, was even a member of your grandfather Aegon's Kingsguard."

"That he was" I say, "Wasn't Jasper Mormont also know as "the Great Bear"?" Viserys asks. "Aye, he was" Jorah states. "He sounds like he was an interesting man" Daenerys says aloud.
Jorah steps aside. Illyrio then waves a pair of servants carrying a large chest towards them. They open the chest, revealing its' contents to be three petrified dragon eggs. Daenerys is clearly in awe of the eggs and takes one of them out to look at it.

I was in shock, I haven't seen dragon eggs or dragons in ages. 'How is this possible?!' I think to myself. Illyrio then says to Daenerys, "Dragons' eggs, Daenerys, from the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai. The ages have turned them to stone, but they will always be beautiful." Daenerys then continues to look with a smile, "Thank you, Magister" she says.

Daenerys continues to look at the egg for a bit before setting it back in the chest. Drogo stands up and starts making his way back through the crowd. Daenerys stands and timidly follows suit. All the other khalasar members stand to get a good look at her as she makes her way through the crowd. She finally reaches Drogo, who is standing next to a beautiful white horse - his wedding present to her. Jorah is shown following her. She is seen gently stroking the horse's mane.

I was amazed by that horse's beauty. It did not match up against my old Calvary horse. He was a fine steed. "She's beautiful" Daenerys states, Drogo looks on emotionlessly. Daenerys then glances over at Jorah. "Ser Jorah, I...I don't know how to say 'thank you' in Dothraki" she says, but he then states: "There is no word for 'thank you' in Dothraki."

Drogo goes over to pick Daenerys up and puts her on the horse. He then goes over to his horse, which is right next to hers, and mounts it. Viserys wanders over and grabs part of her dress. Then Viserys, without looking at her, authoritatively says, "Make him happy." Daenerys looks down at him, looking unsure. Drogo rides off, with Daenerys following suit. Viserys watches them both go, a grin on his face.

I then put my hand on his shoulder, "Be patient with her, she is was not prepared to do this" I say. "Do not touch your king" he says as he brushes my hand off his shoulder to go elsewhere. I was then met by Ser Jorah, "Ah, Ser Jorah, it had been quite awhile..." I say. "Yes, you are a lot quieter than the Y/N I remember" He states. "Yes, a lot has happened since the end of my father's reign" I add. "With all due respect to your brother Viserys, how come you are not king?" He asks.

"Don't you have the stronger claim since you were King Aerys' second born son?" He added, I then slightly tilt my head down. "I renounced my claim to the throne after the Battle of Trident" I tell him. Ser Jorah then questions me, "Well, I'm sure you can serve the future king well" he mutters. "Only time will tell" I respond.