007 || escape plan failed

Please read this before reading the story below...

This story was just the author's imagination so don't take it seriously.
What happened on this story was not true and was just created by me.

I

hope you enjoy this story that i made :)

_________________________________________

~~~Later at the evening~~~

It's already evening when Yejin woke up from her long nap. She sat down and starts to stretch out then rub her eyes. After that she stand up and notice that there left some food on the table beside her bed. they maybe left it there earlier, She thought. Instead of eating the food, she went at her favorite place to hangout whenever she was bored, the window beside her bed. She just stand there looking at the beautiful garden and she thought about something. How can i escape from here? i should find something useful so i can escape from this crap room. and that's when she notices that a black pin was place at the side of the table. She quickly took it and tried to used it to open the lock on her hands.

After several tries of unlocking the lock, Yejin finally opened the lock and she then slowly remove the chain on her hand to prevent some noise. After removing it, she again looked at the window preparing to jump down. When she saw that there are no guards guarding the garden, she jump out and luckily land at a bush. Yejin slowly walk down at the exit of the garden but little did she know, a maid already notice her walking and it suddenly shout.

"" Hey guards!! Miss Yejin escaped!! go follow her before she totally escape the place ""

She shouted at the guards at her back and all of the guards quickly follow her.

"" Shit they caught me ""

she curse to herself and begun to run fast avoiding the guards who were trying to catch her. She ran and ran but suddenly stopped when she bump into someone.

~~~At the meeting room~~~

the members are just having a quiet time discussing about something when one of the guards, K suddenly went in interrupting their meeting. Jungwon stop talking and look at him glaring and ask him why he's here.

"" Why are you here K? Don't you know that we are having an important meeting right now?? ""

He said raising his left eyebrow and still glaring at him.

"" Boss! Miss Yejin just got escape from her room and the- ""

He didn't got to finish what he was saying when all of them was rushing to leave at the meeting room.

"" They didn't even let me finish my sentence, tch""

K said and went to follow them outside

~~~Outside the mansion~~~

When all of them arrived outside the mansion, they saw Yejin running and there are many guards running behind her. As Yejin was running fast, she suddenly bump at someone who's looking at her like he was his prey and was ready to kill her. She then looked up to see him raging mad.