002 || meet enhypen

It was already sunny when Yejin got woken up by her alarm clock. She got up and start stretching as she went to the bathroom to wash her face. After that she went downstairs and she was greeted by Rose who just woke up and they both go to the kitchen to see Jisoo cooking some breakfast.

"" Good morning Jisoo unnie!! What are you cooking?? ""

Yejin asked as she and Rose sat down to watch Jisoo cook and she answered

"" I'm cooking some pancakes Yejin.. and can you wake the others up please?? ""

Jisoo asked her and Yejin just nod and she went upstairs to wake Jennie and Lisa

"" Jennie unnie!! Wake up now!! Jisoo unnie was almost done cooking breakfast ""

She shouted outside Jennie's room while knocking and Jennie open the door half awake

"" I'll come downstairs in a minute Yejin.. I'll just wash my face ""

Jennie said and Yejin nod and went to Lisa's room to wake her up

"" Lisa unnie!! Wake up now!! ""

She shouted while knocking and Lisa open the door ready to go downstairs

"" Come on let's go now Yejin ""

She said as she held Yejin's arm and they both went downstairs together.. They both saw Rose watching TV so they planned to watch with her.

A few minutes later, Jennie went downstairs and at the same time Jisoo called them and they all went to the dining room to eat. After they ate, they went to their rooms to shower and went to their cafe to start working.

Many customers went inside their cafe as they opened it so the five of them became busy serving the customers. As they are busy serving customers, one mysterious man went inside wearing a mask and he went to Yejin who was at the counter asking customers what there orders are.

"" Hello sir!! Welcome to our cafe!! Can I ask what your order is?? ""

Yejin asked happily to the man and the man answered

"" Can I have one ice vanilla coffee?? ""

He asked and Yejin nod

"" Okay sir!! Can I asked for your name for the order?? ""

She asked as she looked at the man

"" Just put Jae on the cup ""

The man said and Yejin just nod her head and the man asked

"" Btw what is your name beautiful lady?? Are you new here?? ""

He asked and Yejin answered him

"" I'm Hwang Yejin sir but you can call me Yejin and yes i'm new here.. and you can just wait for your order to be serve sir ""

She told the man smiling and the man just nod and went to sit at a corner. After few minutes later, Yejin called the man to get his order and he took it and just left leaving money on the counter.

After an hour later, Yejin went to the girls as all of them are not that busy anymore.

"" Hey unnies!! ""

Yejin called all of them

"" What is it Yejin?? ""

It was Jennie who answered her

"" Unnie I just notice that the black car over there is been sitting here for about an hour already ""

She said while pointing at a black car not far away from their cafe