006|| Be our girl

~~~Still at Enhypen's house~~~

Before Sunoo left at Yejin's room, He hears Yejin crying so hard which make him hurt hearing her cry like that. He then locked the door and follows Ni-ki and Jay downstairs at their living room. As he arrive there, he looks at Jay who was still angry by now and spoke.

"" Hyung why did you fucking hurt her?? ""

He said angrily and Jay looks back at him

"" I'm sorry okay?? I can't control my anger seeing what she just did. And if you're in my position, I'm sure your going to do that too ""

Jay answered him as he was trying to calm himself

"" But that's not good though hyung, you just pulled her hair out of nowhere and now she was crying too hard ""

Sunoo said and Jay suddenly looked at him when he mentioned that Yejin cried

"" W-what?? She was crying so hard?? ""

Jay asked him and Sunoo just nodded. Jay quickly stand up and was about to walk upstairs when Sunoo hold him

"" Where are you going hyung?? ""

Sunoo asked holding his arm as Jay pushed it away

"" I'll go to her ""

He said and was about to leave again when Sunoo hold his arm stopping him from what he was going to do

"" No!! You can just go to her later.. Just let her calm and you also need to calm ""

Sunoo said and he pulled Jay towards the couch and Jay just sat on the couch thinking about how sorry he was for yejin.

~~~Back at Blackpink's house~~~
[It's already evening]

As they are watching some movies, they all talk about what could happen on Yejin after that called between her and Rose since Straykids already left at their house a few minutes ago after they talked about their plan on how to save Yejin from Enhypen. As they we're talking, Rose suddenly spoke making all of them look at her.

"" How was Yejin right now?? Did they do something on her?? Or maybe they hurt her or worst, they killed her?? Did- ""

Rose said and she was cut off by Jennie who talked before she finished her sentence

"" Stop thinking like that Rose!! Nothing happened to her and if something happened I will fucking kill them ""

Jennie said angrily and Rose started to calm herself down

"" Shut!! Nothing happens in Yejin so all of you stop overthinking okay?? ""

Jisoo said as Jennie just sighed and nodded her head

"" Stop thinking like that guys. We should be thinking on how to rescue Yejin from them.. We all know how tight Enhypen's security, right?? ""

Lisa said and Rose looked at her and questioned her

"" Don't you trust Straykids, Lisa?? And besides we can just attack them if all of them were not at their mansion ""