003|| Yejin met who??

After Yejin explained all the details, the members was shocked and can't believe that Blackpink is maybe kidnapped by Enhypen.

““ So what are we going to do?? ””

Somi asked them

““ Wait let me just hacked there location ””

Winter said as she took her loptop inside her bag

““ Nice Idea winter!! Let me help you ””

Giselle said as she also took her loptop inside her bag. The two of them was hacking about the whereabouts of their friends but none of them get an information.

““ Yejin we're sorry but we can't find out where they are ””

Winter said as Yejin sigh

““ So what are we going to do unnie?? We can't just let them kidnapped unnies ””

Yejin said as Ningning sat beside her and put her arms on Yejin's shoulder

““ Don't worry Yejin! We'll try to hacked at our mansion again later and we'll update you if something came up ok?? ””

She said assuring Yejin and Yejin just nod at her. Karina stand up as all of them looked at her.

““ Somi we'll get going now. We have some important meetings to attend at the underground ””

Karina said as Somi also stand up to hug them and nod.

““ Take care girls!! ””

Somi said and they smile and nodded and they walk outside the Cafe and leave. Somi turned to Yejin  who was silently crying and went to comfort her

““ Hey Yejin!! What's wrong honey?? ””

Somi asked and Yejin looked at her sniffing

““ It's my fault unnie!! If I didn't leave them, they shouldn't be missing now ””

She said sniffing and crying at the same time and Somi hugged her caressing her back

““ Hey Hey!! Don't cry!! It's not your fault Yejin-ah. They let you leave so you can't be in danger. They know that Enhypen was a dangerous mafia and you don't know what they are capable of. ””

Somi said as Yejin was just nodding at every word she said

““ Don't cry now hm?? ””

She said and Yejin just nodded again as she wipe the tears in her face

““ Unnie I'll get going now. I have to find some jobs so I can rent an apartment ””

Yejin said and Somi let out a nod.

““ Okayy and take care huh? Just call me if something happened okay?? ””

Somi said smiling at her and Yejin nodded as she bid her goodbye to Somi and went outside to looked for some part time jobs.

As she was looking, she came across an another cafe so she came inside hoping they are hiring an employee. As she went inside, she saw how beautiful and big the cafe is. And she saw girl at a counter so she went there.

““ Hi! Uhm I'm Yejin and can I ask something?? ””

Yejin asked the girl at the counter

““ Yeah what is it?? ””

The girl said smiling at her

““ Are you perhaps need to hire someone to work at this cafe?? ””