It was my Time: Epilogue

*************************************************************************************

It was my Time: Epilogue

A year passed by.

“Let’s buy Roses, I have candles already. Is it ok that we’ll walk? I mean it’s far and…”

“Ate (older sister or friend)… it’s okay.  I can manage.”

“You sure? Hmmm… she really likes roses. *sign* I miss her.”

“That’s a real friend.”

.

.

.

.

“Ok. I got the flowers. Let’s go.”

---------29---------------------

On their way…

“Wait… I think I’m suffocating. It’s kinda heavy I can feel it. It’s cold…”

“…”

*SILENCE*

“Ate? Are you ok?”

“Yeah... I think so. It’s just that there’s something heavy behind my back and it feels like something’s hugging me tight.” She touched her neck then something whispered.

*I miss you*

*gasp*

She heard it. Yes, she did. Her eyes we’re shocked full of sadness that time she heard that familiar voice.

---------30---------------------

“Let’s go, Tine. The cemetery is just a few blocks away. Are you sure that you knew where they placed her tomb?” smiling

“Yes Ate. I already placed two candles there yesterday.”

“What was her name there?”

“Hmm. Something Mie Ar..Aran---??? I don’t know her last name sorry Ate.”

“Is it Aranzado?”

“Yes! That’s it Ate. Oh here we are!”

“hmmmmmm… I never would have thought she’ll be ending up so young. I miss my best friend and I don’t want to lose another one. Promise me you’ll stay?”

“Ofcourse Ate! *smiles*”

“thanks ^_^ . why did she ever leave me without saying good bye?”

“Maybe that’s the secret behind life. Sometimes it’s best that we’ll just understand what life is and accept that it’s always unfair.”

“True… True… and now, I’ll go on alone with this Promise. With our Promise.”

She places two candles and a flower on the Lapida, says a little prayer and walked on home.

••Fin◘◘

Property of Lyn L.

I wish she's in heaven. 

She died in the Year 2011

Location: Sta. Cruz, Ivisan, Capiz, Panay Island, Philippines.

I wasn't there in her burial mass.

I never did saw her for almost 8 months.

I wished I was.