Part 1: Reminisce

*************************************************************************************

Part 1: Reminisce

*Crying* “Why? Why so sudden? Why now?”

“I’m sorry… we’re all sorry”

“Please tell me that there’s another way. I’ll give up everything”

“I’m afraid that it’s no longer possible”

*SILENCE*

*drop*

*drop*

*drop*

---------1---------------------

Tears…

Tears…

Tears…

I’m weak. I am, been confined to this hospital for months now. I’m along. I only wish I could be the old Mie Aranzado. The girl who can walk, play, goes to school and talk often. Happy, loving someone, felt loved by the people around and never been left behind.

Of the four corners of this room hides all the pain that I suffered.

Pain? Is it really pain?

Or should I say loneliness?

---------2---------------------

I badly want to go to school, get out of his white imprisonment but I’m damn weak. My skin’s now pail, my lips are now dry, my eyes are now red I think since I cried every minute of the hour because of reminiscing the past I once happily had, there’s a dextrose attached to my right hand, I heard the wind whispering. This room is full of silence, the window’s always close because of the air condition, there was a flower vase at my left side and I saw in front of me the image of the crucifix. Am I near? Am I ready to face death? Well yes I am since I’ve known my sickness 2 years ago.

---------3---------------------

I had appendicitis and cancer to my ovaries. What a brutal way to suffer. This is insane. Life’s insane. There are at least 10 billion people in the world and I’m the lucky one to have this. What a sarcastic description. Because that cancer I lost both my ovaries, I was already dead that time. I can’t bear a child anymore. So much suffering to endure! What did I do? Is there anything I’ve done wrong? Am I bad? Am I like those criminals to suffer such consequences?

---------4---------------------

I wish I could go back to the past.

I want to.

I badly do.

I’m lonely.

No one visited me except for my parents and siblings.

I’m the eldest one.

I have two sisters and two brothers

I want to see them now.

I want to see my friends in high school.