It Was My Time

It Was My Time

Written by: LynHeartYou

How fast time runs. Please go back again? Please?

Let me feel the past again. Let me feel it.

“At just a second it went dark.

No sound

No image

I know it’s cold

But I can’t feel anything

It’s empty

Total darkness…

It was my Time”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello po :) Lyn speaking! I wanna share to all of you a memory of my dearest best friend.  She was like my sister, someone who’s there when everyone left me from a far, was a shoulder to cry on when I get upset or felt broken, she was my treasure chest of secrets. She knows me, I’ve known her. Time separated us and then one day I heard the news. She was now in the hands of the Almighty. I never thought she’ll end up so young.

She’s fragile, even thought outside she’s strong, wearing a smile on her face but when she’s alone I know, she is weak. She is weak because of her body.

I wanna be with her that time when I knew about her condition. She was suffering… she was in pain, resisting the helpless body she has. I know she cries at night because of this. She knows that in anytime someone will take her to a dark place where you can’t feel anything. She knows that she only had a few times left. She was brave. Brave enough to fight her sickness. Brave enough to lie by saying I’m okay don’t worry about me. Still I know she’s in deep pain.

I miss her so. We made a promise. That we will graduate together, we’ll do our own business, tour the world and the two of us will find our perfect man but I think I’m gonna do it alone starting now.

Some parts are my imagination pertaining on the stories she once told me whenever we talk. Please don’t copy or take as it belongs to you. This is a true to life experience please understand for the memory it has.

~Author