~Nine~ *

I went to the kitchen to get a new drink, when a blonde guy that I had never seen before approached me.
"I've never seen you before," he said. "What's your name?"
"Kendal," I said.
"Pretty name, makes sense. Your a pretty girl." I coughed to hide a gag. "Thanks."
I reached for a cup and went to fill it with water, but the guy stopped me. "Let me make you a drink. I make really good Negronis." I was to tired and to upset to care, so I nodded.
He immediately set to work, and I looked over to where Eli was dancing with Moon. He looked so happy, I'm glad I decided to stay. He went down a dark path when he was Hawk. I'm glad he found himself again.
"Here you go," the guy said, handing me a cup with a fizzy liquid in it.
I knew it was alcohol, and that I shouldn't drink, but I just wanted to forget about what happened with Robby. So I raised it to my lips, and downed the whole thing in one gulp.
I immediately started coughing from the strong taste. It was more potent than anything I've ever drank.
"Woah," he said, putting his hand on my back.
"Slow down."
I just wanted to get away from him. I shrugged his arm of me. "I have to go."
Ignoring his protests, I went to find Miguel and Sam. I spotted them in the hallway by the stairs.
I started over to them, but when I was a few paces away, I stumbled and fell to the ground in front of them.
I started giggling uncontrollably, before fumbling to my feet. "Silly me."
"Kendal?" Sam said, concerned. "Are you okay?"
"Of course," I said, patting Miguels shoulder.
"Why wouldn't I be?" But it sounded more like
"whywounibe?"
"Woah," Miguel said, as I fell into him. "Have you been drinking?"
"Yeah, I had a drink." I mumbled. "So what? I'm perfectly fine."
I frowned as the lights dimmed and blurred around me, and a sharp pain went through my head.
Sam and Miguel shared a look.
"What?" I asked. "I am perfectly fine."
"Let's get you home." Miguel said, putting his arm around me and leading me toward the
door.
"No!" I slurred. "I want to see LaRusso."
They exchanged a glance. "Who?"
"LaRusso. You know, the one with really pretty eyes and fluffy hair." I said.
"Anthony?" Sam asked.
"Yeah!" I said. "Let's go see LaRusso."
"Okay," Sam said. "We'll take you to LaRusso."
"Yay!" I slurred. "I love LaRusso. His hair is fluffy. He's so nice."

Sam's POV:

"Yay!" Kendal slurred. "I love LaRusso. His hair is fluffy. He's so nice."
I shared a look with Miguel as we both tried not to laugh. As concerned as we were, drunk Kendal was pretty funny.
Kendal became interested in a vase of flowers, and I turned to Miguel.
"We can take her to my house." I said. "My mom will know what to do. And she can see Anthony. Then we can come back and pick up Eli. Can you text Sense Lawrence and tell him where she is?"
"Yeah I got it. I'll text Eli and tell him what's happening to." He said.
I nodded and went back to Kendal as he texted them. "We're going to go see LaRusso, okay?"
"Okay!" She said.
It took a while to get Kendal to the car, and she talked about Anthony the whole way. It was adorable. They need to get together.
I unlocked the door and lead Kendal inside.
Anthony came bounding down the stairs. "You're home early."
I stepped out of the way so he saw Kendal.
"Uh," he said, confused. "Hey?"
"LaRusso!" Kendal said, running over to him and hugging him.
Anthony hugged her back, glancing at me over her shoulder, obviously confused.
"Come on, Kendal." I said. "Let's get you some water."
She followed me to the kitchen and I got her a glass of water, then went over to Anthony.
"Is mom home?" I whispered.
"No," he whispered back. "She said she would be home late."
"Kendals drunk," I said. "Or high. We don't know. We think someone spiked her drink."
His eyes darkened. "Someone what?"
I shook my head. "We need you to take care of her so we can go get Eli and bring back Sensei's car."
"How am I supposed to to do that?" He hissed.
"Just give her some clothes and try to get her to rest. We'll be back soon."
"Okay," Anthony said reluctantly. "Hurry."
I thanked him and slipped out of the house before Kendal saw.