~Five~ *

I had to deal with whispers and stares all day, but honestly? It was worth it. The smell of his cologne was oddly comforting.
I was walking to my locker, when I was pulled into an empty classroom. I squealed, but a hand covered my mouth. I looked up to see Anthony.
"Oh my god." I said when he removed his hand.
"You scared the shit out of me."
He laughed. "Nice sweatshirt."
I folded my arms across myself self consciously.
"Thank you." I said sincerely.
"You never told me why she took them," he said.
"She took my gym shirt and my sweater because I was talking to you." I explained. "She has a massive crush on you. She told me, and I quote,
'Anthony LaRusso is mine. Stay away from him or you'll regret it.'"
He scrunched up his face in disgust. "She's a bitch."
I laughed. "At least we can agree on something.
But seriously, thank you. I don't know what I would have done with out it."
He smirked. "It looks better on you anyway.
"Good," I said, standing on my tip-toes to tap him on the nose. "'Cause your not getting it back."
"Hm, is that so princess?" He said with a smirk.
I grinned back at him. "Can you blame me? Its comfy. And it smells like you, so that's a bonus." I smacked a hand over my mouth when I realized what I said.
He laughed and took a step closer, and I tried to step back, but I was backed against the wall. I suddenly realized how much taller he was than me. I had to look up to meet his eyes.
He reached out and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, and I shivered at his touch, tingles running through me. When he saw my reaction he smirked.
"Hmm. You'd better be careful Lawrence, or I might think you like me." He whispered.
"Maybe I do." I said with a smirk. "Maybe I don't. You'll never know."
He was so close, I could feel his minty breath on my cheeks. I glanced up at him. His eyes were the most gorgeous shade of brown, the kind that turned light in the sun.
Suddenly, the door of the room opened, and Mr.
Johnson entered. We jumped apart, our faces flushed.
"What are two doing in here?" He asked suspiciously.
"Oh, uh . . . I thought I forgot my pencil in here," I said. "I guess not."
"Yeah, and I forgot my notebook." Anthony said.
He waved a hand, dismissing us. "Get to class."
We both rushed out of the room. "That was close." I said, sighing in relief.
Anthony just laughed.
"You're lucky he didn't catch you." I said with a laugh. "You didn't even take a notebook with you."
He shrugged, smiling. "Doesn't matter now, does it? We're fine."
"Shit, we're late." I said. We had the next class together, so we both ran down the hallway, laughing, to get to Spanish.
"Mrs. Lawrence, Mr. LaRusso, Nice of you to finally join us." Our teacher said.
Me and Anthony sat in our seats, which were across the room from each other. We glanced at each other, smiling.
I was going to get counted tardy, but it was totally worth it. Lia was sending me a look that clearly said, you'd better tell me everything later! I grinned at her and turned my attention to the teacher.
The rest of the day flew by, until the bell finally rang and we were dismissed. Lia got off the bus at my stop and helped me get ready.
I decided to wear my red converse high tops instead of heels, because my clumsy ass in heels could only end in catastrophe. I did some light makeup, mascara and highlighter with blush, while Lia straightened my hair.
"So," she said, finishing up the last piece. "You like Anthony LaRusso.
"Um yeah," I said. "I guess I do."
"That boy is head over heels for you."
"You think?" I asked hopefully.
"Not think, I know. I so wish I could be there to see his reaction to you in this dress."
I rolled my eyes, but I was smiling. I check the time. It was 6:15.
"Oh shit," I said. "Miguel will be here in five minutes."
Lia hugged me. "Go get your man."
"Do you have a ride home?" I asked as I was walking out the door.
"Yes, now go! Your date is waiting." She said.
I laughed, then grabbed my phone and ran out to meet Miguel. Surprisingly, my dad was letting Miguel borrow his car to drive to the LaRussos, and we would pick it up when we dropped off Sam. I spotted Miguel outside.
"Nice Tux," I said, buckling my seat belt.
He smirked. "Nice dress."
The ride was quiet, I think we were both too nervous to talk.
We pulled in the driveway at 6:45. We were here early because Mrs. LaRusso wanted to get pictures.
We walked up to the door. I took a deep breath, and knocked.