~Two~

I was laying on my bed that afternoon, trying to decide what to text Anthony. I eventually decided on something simple.

_________________________________
                                                         Hey LaRusso

Hey, princess. I assumed
you weren't gonna text me.

Princess? Really?

Yep! That's officially your
new nickname 😏

Then I'm calling you
LaRusso 🙄

Believe me, I'm completely
fine with that 😉

Yeah whatever. I gotta go.
See you tomorrow.

Later princess

_________________________________

I was probably smiling like an idiot, but I didn't care. God, what is this boy doing to me.
I jumped up from bed and pulled my long blonde hair into a ponytail, and put on leggings and a t-shirt.
"Kendal! Let's go, we're going to be late!" My dad called.
"Coming!" I called back. I grabbed my water bottle and headed out of my room.
We drove to Miyagi-Do and I put on my Gi. I walked out to where Sam, Miguel, and Eli stood.
"Hey! There she is." Eli said, putting an arm around my shoulders. "How was your first day?"
"Oh you know, about as normal as any first day."
I said, taking a swig of water.
"So you weren't texting my brother earlier?"
Sam asked, with a smirk on her lips.
I almost choked. "What?"
"Yeah. I walked into his room earlier and he said he was texting you."
I cleared my throat, feeling awkward. "Yeah um, he gave me his number during class today."
"Okay," Sam said. "But that doesn't explain why he has your contact saved as 'princess."
"That just a nickname," I said nervously.
"Mhm." Sam said, clearly not convinced.
Eli was glaring at me. "Do I need to go beat him up?"
I laughed. "No, Eli, we're friends. You don't have to go all bodyguard on him."
"If he hurts you," Miguel said, making a fist. "I will beat his ass."
"You mean we." Eli added.
Sam nudged him, smiling. "Hey, that's my brother you know."
It was no secret that Sam and Miguel were dating, but it was kind of awkward.
"I know. That doesn't mean we can't pummel him if he's being a shithead." Miguel said.
"Okay okay." I said. "You can stop now. Point proven."
Miguel and Sam walked away to start warming up. Me and Eli were partners for wax on wax off.
"Hey, so, the homecoming dance is coming up. I was wondering if you wanted to go with me." Eli said, blocking my swing. "As friends, you know."
"Sure." I said. "But only on one condition."
"Oh, and what's that." Eli said with a smirk.
"You have to ask Moon to dance." I said, and he immediately froze.
"No way. I don't need to embarrass myself like that."
"C'mon Eli. Shoot your shot, man. Everyone knows you like her." I whined.
"Nope. That's why I asked you to go. So I can go, without embarrassing myself and getting rejected."
"Fine." I said. "But I need a dress."
He smirked. "Then you better go shopping. Homecoming is on Friday."
"What!" I said. "Eli that's in two days!"
"You better get a dress then." He said with a smirk.
I sighed. "Do I look like a dress girl to you?"
"C'mon. You can wear a dress for one night, princess."
I rolled my eyes. "We're friends, Eli."
"Nah," he said. "You just think he's hot."
"No." I repeated. "We're friends."
He smirked. "Then I'm sure you won't mind him seeing you in your dress. We have to be at the LaRusso's at seven."
"Why would I be at the LaRusso's?" I asked, confused.
He sighed. "Because Miguel's a coward and won't go to pick up Sam by himself, so I told him you would go with him, and we'll all ride together."
"Okay," I said, not exactly sure why I was
nervous.
"Nervous about little LaRusso seeing you in your dress?" Eli asked, swing at me.
I blocked his swing. "I told you already. We're friends."
He snorted. "Yeah. Sure. I made a bet with Sam and Miguel on how long it will take you guys to get together."
I rolled my eyes. "Great."
"Fall in!" My dad shouted, and me and Eli rushed over to begin training.