~Sixteen~ *

I stood there and stared at Anthony as he shook his head and laughed hysterically, utterly confused.
I had just told this kid that I was in love with him, and he was laughing.
When he finally calmed down, he walked over to me.
"Anthony, wha—" was all I got out before he was kissing me.
The kiss was passionate, but gentle. His lips were soft, and I never wanted it to stop. I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with the hair at the base of his neck. His strong arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer.
We pulled apart, both of us out of breath.
He leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. "You have no idea how long i've wanted to do that." He said, his voice low and hoarse.
I laughed. "Same here, believe me."
His face turned serious. "How could you possibly think I liked anyone else?"
"Oh, come on." I said. "I'm pretty sure half the girls in the school are in love with you. What was I supposed believe?"
"Seriously?" He said. "I fell in love you with you. It's been you since the day we met."
A smile grew on my face. "Say that again."
He laughed. "I love you, Kendal Lawrence."
I smiled wide. "You are adorable."
He smiled back. "You might have told me that once or twice."
"So," I said, unable to wipe the smile off my face. "What now?"
He sighed. "Well, I really don't feel like talking to Lia right now, so . . . my house?"
"Sounds good to me." I said contently.
"Wow," Anthony said teasingly. "Your best friend kissed me when she knew you liked me, and your not even mad?"
"Oh, I'm furious." I said. "But . . . that can wait. I want to hang out with you."
He smiled. "Sounds great to me."

That's the end for now! Comment if you want me to continue with some oneshots of them. Thank you all for reading!