꧁Prologue꧂

He was tall, mysterious, and what's the other word that describes him? Hmmm.... Ah, unique or different. It was one of those.

She was delicate, shy, mystifying, and mundane. She was beautiful with long silky blonde hair, crystal blue ocean eyes, and petite, but very voluptuous at the same time.

Him, an immortal being, a disciple of the lord himself. One of the Fallen. A warrior of history further back then school history books could record. Protective instincts unimaginable to the naked eye. Reflexes unlike any human man on the planet. Senses unrecorded by scientists. And abilities unbelievably powerful.

Her, a human being, an attendant of the artistic mind. One of great creativity. A creator of remarkable designs ever looked over by faculty members of school, studio, or even a gallery for that matter. But also, talents she keeps hidden. Even ones hidden from her own family.

Him, trapped in a mystical object for almost a century long because of a reason only the lord himself can answer. A life he could have lived stolen from magic. Locked an empty abyss of power. Blocked by walls he can't break through. A prison he can't escape. At least not yet.

Her, a curious minded girl, questions and stories waiting for her to hear the answers too. But was she the answer she's been searching for all along? Were these questions of hers really for her or for someone she's been waiting for, for years now?

What would happen if, per say, these two beings of different lifestyles, different everything for that matter, were to collide in one life all thanks to a singular powerful object casted by God all powerful? What would happen between the two of them?

Would they fall for one another? Affect the opposite person's life?

Or would they correlate with one another? Will she be everything he's ever wanted in his life? And vice versa? Or will it be unexpected?

Those are questions that the author cannot answer for you. You must answer them for yourself.

Read on to answer the questions you have....