2 - Changes

_______________🌟________________

The ice cream was tasty. I loved it. We then drove home and I played. For dinner later we had katsudon, I love katsudon. For dessert we had mochi, also something I love. Mommy is the best. After dinner I could watch some Mirko videos. I love Mirko, she's my favorite hero.

After that I went to sleep, I loved today.

_______________🌟________________

Location: Midoriya Household
Time: 2:34am (02:34)
Day: Wednesday

3rd Person's Pov:

It was a normal night, well at least they thought. Inko was asleep and Rai was also sleeping peacefully. Suddenly Rai shook up from her peaceful sleep. Why? Because she felt a piercing back at the top of her head. She started screaming because of the pain she felt. That scream shook Inko up from her sleep.

"Rai, what happend are you alright?" Inko yelled running to her daughters room.

"Ahhhhh, mommy it hurtssss" Rai yelled in pain.

"wait, real quick!" Inko said, running to her room, she quickly changed and just put her now messy hair in a bun, she then ran back to Rai who was still screaming in pain. She tried to calm her daughter down and picked her up. Inko rushed to the car and drove to the hospital.

"I need a doctor quick!" she yelled.

"Yes ma'am!" the receptionist yelled and called a doctor.

A nurse guided them to a room and told them that the doctor will arrive in a few minutes. As soon as the nurse left, the doctor came in.

"What happened?" he asked.

"My daughter, she's in pain" Inko said pointing to Rai.

The doctor then looked at her head.

"It's because of her Quirk, what's her Quirk?"

"It's called Cheshire, it's like the Cheshire Cat" Inko explained, holding her daughter's hand.

"her head hurts, because this is were her ears are gonna poop out. After they popped out it then is quicker and takes about 3 minutes that her tail poops out."

"Why is it so painful for her?"

"Since she can make her body parts dissappear, it's more painful." he says.

"Here" he than says and hands Inko a package of pain killers, he than gives Rai one and giver her some water.

"You can reduce some pain, if you put wet cold towels on her head, where the pain is." he adds.

"Thank you, doctor. I was so in panic." Inko said a bit more relived and calm.

"Don't worry, everyone would panic. It's understandable." he tells her calmly. After that they thanks the doctor. The doctor hands them a wet cold towel and then they leave.

When they finnaly got home, Rai was already half asleep. Inko placed her in her bed and Rai started to fall asleep. Inko went to the kitchen and got two wet and cold towels and swapped them with the already warm one from the doctor. She looked to her daughter and kissed her forehead. She then went to get changed and to bed, to get some sleep. Soon she fell asleep.

Words: 512

_______________🌟________________
8th, August, 2023: Thanks for 50+ reads.