10 - Pancakes

Yay, finally a update. My goal now is to reach 800 reads. Do you guys think it's possible. Also thank you so much for all the reads♡.
Ly guys.
Hope you enjoy this story.

_______________🌟________________
'Maybe I should become a villain' she thought, she had reasons, but would her mom like that? Would she want that? No, she didn't think so. Everytime when Rai used to be said because she didn't think she could become a hero, than her mom always comforted her and told her that she could become a hero. And that's what she would try, she would try to become a hero. A hero, for her mom.
_______________🌟________________

Narrator's Pov:

After they were finished eating, they stood up and Dabi already walked into his room.

"Should I show you your Room, Rai Chan?" Toga asked the little girl.

"I get my own room?" She asked, she was a little confused because she just got there. How can there already be a room for her?

"You can call it that, if you want. It's currently the guest room. But if you want and allowed by the boss to live with us then it will be fully your room." Toga said, explaining to her.

"Oh okay" Rai answerd her.

"Goodnight little Rai" Kurogiri said.

"Night" she said.

"Let's go" Toga then said and grabbed the young kid's hand. Toga then walked with Rai to a room. She opened the door and gestured Rai to walk in. Rai walked in. It was the guest room where she was suppose to stay at.

"You will be staying here, for now!" Toga told her happily. Rai nodded and thanked her. Toga then told the little girl goodnight and left.

Rai's Pov:

After Toga nee San left, I layed in my bed and closed my eyes. I love it here. These guys are so friendly. I then drove into the dream world.

With Toga/Toga's Pov:

After I told Rai-Chan goodnight, I closed the door and walked back to Kurogiri. He looked at me.

"So, explain" he said and with explain I knew he meant about Rai. So I told him how I found her and what she told me has happend to her. He just nodded. He then told me that he will talk to boss about her staying her, because she is just the cutest. I agree with him, Rai really is the cutest. I mean, yes she is shy. But that doesn't stop her from being a cutie. After our little talk we then also went to bed. Because yes. Not all villains stay up all night. Today twice had duity. Boss said that he had to go out this night. I fell asleep really fast.

I shrieked up in the middle of the night. Huh? What was this?! I looked at my almost broken alarm. A little past 3am (03:00). I sat up in my bed and listened, I listened if there was any noise that could have lead to waking me up. Nothing. Huh? What else could it be? It was really silent. I stood up and decided to look for the noise. Maybe one of the others was awake and made some noise? I walked near dabi's room. Nothing. He seemed to be sleeping. I walked to Kurogiri's Room also nothing. I walked past twice and the others room. The noise couldn't be from the. Since they weren't here, they would get home at about 6am (06:00) to 7am (07:00). I then reached the guest room where Rai was sleeping. I was about to walk past it, when I heard a light sob. It was her. Was she that loud? Hmm. I didn't care at that moment. I slowly and carefully opened her door and walked in. She was laying all curled up in a ball and was sobbing. I sat down next to her on the bed and started to pat her head.

"Shhh" I told her. She then visibly but slowly calmed down. I was glad after she was now fully asleep, I stood up and put the blanket over her again and tucked her in. I then walked back into my room and got to bed again. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep again.

I woke up the second time in this night at 7am (07:00) and why? Because of my shity alarm. I got dressed in my usual clothes. After I got dressed I walked to Rai, she was still sleeping. I wonder how. Because Dabi and Kurogiri were already fighting in the kitchen, if we would eat pancakes or eggs and bacon for breakfast. Dabi wanted pancakes and Kurogiri told him that eggs and bacon would be faster to make. I just shook my head. I shook Rai carefully, to wake her up. She then woke up and looked at me with her big shiny eyse. It made me smile and my smile made her smile.

Narrator's Pov:

After Rai got dressed, they walked to the kitchen. Were Dabi and Kurogiri were still fighting about breakfast. Toga cought getting the attention of the two who where just fighting.

"Let's let Rai decide" she said. The two only could nod.

"So what do you want to eat? Pancakes? Or eggs and bacon?" She asked Rai nicely.

"Pancakes!" Rai said happily.

"YES!" Dabi said, while Kurogiri just sighted, Kurogiri walked to the stove and started to make pancakes.

Dabi was very happy that Rai choose Pancakes. This event was one of the events that lead them to become friends. Maybe also best friends.

They all became family really fast. Everyone adored Rai so much. Everyone teached her something. She was also allowed to stay. The guest room, became her room. And they were happy. Really happy. They celebrated birthdays together, Christmas, easter, Halloween and much more. Like a family, they were always there for each other. So was it that two years passed.

They were now:

Rai: 6
Dabi: 7 (Idk if I said how old he was, but he is one year older in this one.
Toga: 16
Shigaraki: 18
Kurogiri: 33
Twice: 18
AFO: -

Everything was good, till that day. It was the day of Rai's sixth birthday...

_______________♡________________
I completely made the ages up, because this is my AU. I also made this chapter longer, I hope you like it. I didn't really give AFO a age because it's kinda difficult for me to give him a age. If you have an idea then tell me.
Thanks for reading this and I apologize for not updating this fast!

Words: 1110