12 - "What Will Happen To Her...?"

_______________🌟________________
"What do we do with her?" Joke asked.

"Let's take her!" I said. We really can't just leave a cutie like her alone in here! Can't we?! I liked the idea very much. And soon after a while everyone agreed. We then made our way back to UA, to talk to Nezu.
_______________🌟________________

Narrator's Pov:

Moments later in Nezu's office:

"So you found her near the fight?" Nezu asked the pro heroes.

"Yes" Aizawa, also known as Eraserhead answered.

Rai was currently with Recovery girl, since she was still unconscious. Recovery girl had taken a look at the six year old girl and had found no other injuries.

"We think that the Lov probably kidnapped her" Joke said.

"Let's see she has purple green hair and is about six to seven." Nezu said, thinking out loud. He then typed something in his computer and soon found something.

"Ahhh" he said gaining everyone's attention.

"She is the girl that went missing, her mother's name was Inko Midoriya she was found dead in their house. Neighbors said that she also had a daughter who was about 4 at that time. They said her name was Rai. That happend about two years ago so it's possible that she might be the missing girl Rai Midoriya. "he explained his guess.

" We should ask her when she wakes up " Midnight said. They all agreed with her on this one, except Endeavor but probably only because he didn't said anything and really wanted to leave. Oh well!

" But let's just ask her name, maybe she has some past trauma and it might not be good if we rip open some old wounds" Joke said. Midnight agreed with her. The two women knew one thing this girl was freaking adorable and they would protect her and make sure she smiles. They were all now somehow happy. They just continued talking about there plans on how to catch the villains since they escaped. They were also mad because this 'filthy' villains had hurt their precious little girl.

"What will happen to her, if she really is the missing girl. Since her mom is dead and there isn't anything written about any family left." Midnight said questioning. All eyes went on here and that made them all realize that she was right. What would happen to her? To the cute girl they adored.

" She would be probably put in an orphanage " Nezu explained.

"Aww" Joke said, she definitely didn't want that to happen.

"What if I adopt her?" Midnight asked.

"I would adopt her" Aizawa said.

That made everyone shocked at first, the Aizawa wanted to adopt a cute girl. But then they remembered that she had cate features and was overall just cute looking. They understood why he wanted to adopt her.

"That would be of course possible" Nezu said.

Now they were a little more happy again.

"Would she still have to go to an orphanage before?" Midnight asked.

"No, I could get the papers and we could work it out here" Nezu said, he had also taken an interest in the girl...

_______________♡________________

Who should adopt her?

1. Aizawa

2. Midnight

3. Nezu

4. Present mic (even though he is not here now)

5. Aizawa x Midnight

6. Aizawa x Present Mic

7. Aizawa x Joke

I'll say it like it is✋. The one with the most comments will be it and I'm also gonna say I'll continue this on the weekend meaning I'll look, will there be no comments. Than this story will not continue till I have a clear decision. Because it's important for the next chapter. As long as it isn't clear who will adopt her, than there's no continuing. It's important. 🙂😀

Also! ✋

Thanks so much guys! We have reached over 1K. This makes me believe that there are still some people who enjoy or read this story. 😱💓💓💓

If anyone has any suggestions what the adoptive parent/adoptive parents and Rai could do together as a bonding than feel free to tell me. 😊

I still need a Momo ship cuz it's important!👑

And what do you guys think would be cooler? Fem Deku as Momo's sister💸 or as Todoroki's sister💸? For an upcoming story💓💐

I love you all ♡♡♡

Even though I don't have many followers and don't get many votes, I still believe that there is someone who's reading this story and maybe smiling! 💓

It's like a little light that's my motivation!