11 - Can't Leave A Cutie

_______________🌟________________
Like a family, they were always there for each other. So was it that two years passed.

They were now:

Rai: 6
Dabi: 7 (Idk if I said how old he was, but he is one year older in this one.
Toga: 16
Shigaraki: 18
Kurogiri: 33
Twice: 18
AFO: -

Everything was good, till that day. It was the day of Rai's sixth birthday...
_______________🌟________________

Narrator's Pov:

On that day everything was going fine at first. Rai was happy and so where the others. But then they suddenly heard weird loud noises. The noises got louder and louder. And suddenly they heard police cars coming.

"Shit pro heroes" Toga said annoyed. Everyone grabbed the most important things and wanted to leave. They went to the back door, because the heros were already at the front door. Rai started crying and hugging Toga even tighter. As soon as they stepped out, they were already circled by pro heroes. They fought back, all of them even Rai tried her best, but it didn't work out good for her. The Lov was able to push away from them and open a portal to escape. Everyone made at except Rai. Due to Endeavor being Endeavor she flew back a little and passed out.

With the Lov:

"Is everyone safe?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yes" Twice answered. The others nodded till-

"Wait where's Rai-Chan?" Toga asked worried. As soon as she asked everyone started to worry about the young birthday girl. She was not here with them. Toga even started crying, Dabi was mad. So was shigaraki and twice. Kurogiri was worried about the little girl he just adored so much. Even tho Shigaraki never really showed it, he deeply cared about the girl. She was like a little sister for him. A sister...

With the heroes:

Aizawa's Pov:

They escaped! Endeavor was furious. I also was mad, now they will continue hurting innocent people! We need to catch them.

"Let's leave" Joke said, she looked exhausted. I also was it, but I never would tell anyone. We were just about to leave when.

"Omg guys stop! Look!" Midnight said pointing to a little girl laying on the ground. We all walked to the girl. In front of us was a little girl maybe about 5 or 6. She had shoulder long light green hair, which faded purple at the top. She was very small and was wearing a light purple dress. And then we all noticed something. She had cat ears and a tail. Yes cat!

She already looked cute, but this! I-

I want to pet her.

She looks so cute!

Like a little kitten.

Midnights Pov:

She looked so cute. She had cat ears and a tail, which made her even more adorable. Like come on! Awwww so cuteee. A cutie! I found a cutie.

"Maybe she was kidnapped by them?" I said. The others nodded, agreeing.

"Poor girl" Joke said. She was right. How could they hurt such a precious baby!

"What do we do with her?" Joke asked.

"Let's take her!" I said. We really can't just leave a cutie like her alone in here! Can't we?! I liked the idea very much. And soon after a while everyone agreed. We then made our way back to UA, to talk to Nezu.

_______________♡________________
Omg! You guys are amazing! Can you please suggest a ship for Momo in this one? Because she still plays a role in this!
But shhh🤫

We are nearly at 1K views! Ly♡

Words: 594