Prologue

Y/N's POV

The world around me seemed to blur as I stumbled and lost my footing. Panic gripped my heart as I fell, down, down into an abyss that seemed to stretch on forever. The air rushed past me, and a sense of disorientation overwhelmed my senses.

Amidst the chaos, my thoughts raced. How did I end up here? Where was "here" exactly? The questions echoed in my mind, but I had no answers. All I knew was that I had to find a way out, back to where I belonged.

The fall felt like an eternity, but finally, the ground met my back with a jolt. I sat up and looked around, taking in the strange surroundings. This place was unlike anything I had ever seen before. It was dimly lit, and I knew from the legends strange creatures with humanoid features would roam the area.

Fear gnawed at me, and I tried to steady my breath. But as I attempted to take my first step, I stumbled and fell face-first into a bed of golden flowers. The impact was harsh, and a sharp pain shot through my head before everything went dark.

I couldn't tell how much time had passed when I finally regained consciousness. My head throbbed, and I tried to gather my bearings. The world still felt surreal, and the memory of my fall seemed hazy, like a dream I couldn't quite grasp.

With a cautious touch, I felt the soft petals of the flowers around me, as if to reassure myself that I was indeed awake. But the strange underground world persisted, and my sense of unease only grew. I knew I had to keep moving, to find some semblance of familiarity or someone who could help me understand what had happened.

As I embarked on my uncertain journey, I couldn't shake the feeling that something significant was about to unfold. Little did I know that my encounter with a certain enigmatic girl named Chara would change my life in ways I couldn't have imagined.

________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings! I'm the Author! this was my first attempt and i think it was done Pretty well

Oh! btw Both Y/N and Chara are 17 so yeah

Happy Reading :)