- FOUR -

"Tell him what she called you."

Larry told Yumi covering his mouth from laughing making Yumi rolled his eyes. "She called me a blueberry." They all started laughing beside Nick who just chuckled looking down at his desk. "Bro she insulted you without even knowing!" Tanner laughed and clapped his hands. "That was like a personal fuck you to Yumi." Larry laughed getting up from his chair, Yumi pursed his lips mad almost as if he was pouting. "So fucking funny." Yumi said annoyed.

"What are the odds tho that you two would just be at the same place. That's fucking crazy to me." Nick said rubbing his neck "believe me, I know." Nick started laughing "did she talk shit to you about your car?" "No nick, she didn't. Because it a normal car unlike your wannabe car." He said not looking up from his phone.

Isaac sighed changing topics. "Anyways did you see what happened with the island boys?" Yumi picked his head up "what happened?" He responded quickly making Isaac laugh. "Dude you have a weird ass obsession with them."

"You're really starting to piss me off!"

You sat up from the couch hearing the front door slam. You sat up and started stretching, you didn't mean to pass out. You were gonna eventually go to your room but somehow ended up not. "Dude where the fuck were you last night. I called you a million times." "I'm really sorry I had to deal with something at work." They said putting away their keys. "Dude you're not gonna believe who I saw yesterday." "Who?" They said sitting down while being on their phone. "The dude that got me fired." They looked up shocked "get the fuck out of here? Did you cuss him out?"

You sighed "No.. he did give me a ride home tho. And guess what his nickname is?" They laughed "nickname? What was it?" You held your laugh "Yumi." They tilled their head and squinted at you. "You're fucking with me. Right?" You shook your head closing your eyes.

"Was he there alone being a loser." They said looking back at their phone. "No he was with five other guys, oh and get this. He's a fucking YouTuber." They looked at you shocked, "get the fuck out of here." "I'm not lying, he told me he was." "Dude you should search him up then," you looked at her shocked, grabbing the remote next to you. "You're so right, that has to be his YouTube name."

You went to YouTube and typed in
Y U M- "oh shit there it is." You entered it in and 'damn' "holy shit, one million subscribers, people actually like this strawberry dude. Is that him?" You looked at his videos and saw some thumbnails had his face in it. "Yeah, that's him." You threw your hands over your face and groaned "what?" You kept your hands on your face "I called him a fucking blueberry."

"No you didn't." You removed your hands "I did, I told him they remind me of him because he's bitter yet sweet." They cringed "bitter yet sweet? What's wrong with you." "I don't know!" You yelled and continued looking around his channels. "They have a podcast should we hear an episode?"

They shrugged scrolling through their phone. You sighed putting on the most recent episode. It started off with a lil white doodle screen that said 'the group chat' and it had little doodles pop up. "Welcome back.." "That's actually a cute name for a podcast-" "..Yumi got a girl fired today." "No shot." You sat up and started paying attention. "Bro there was this bitch at a fucking store."

"A bitch?!" "she could have not been that bad." A dude with one earring said your roommate looked at him
"He looks familiar.." "no absolute total bitch." You opened your mouth in shock not hearing them. "Mann, it was probably you that was a bitch." That made you laugh. These were all the dudes from Buffalo Wild Wings. Except for one dude with long hair and glasses.

"No I don't know what the fuck this girl was on, she had no manners." "YES I DO!" "Yumi, you don't have manners!" You saw Yumi opened his mouth "Yes I do!" He yelled loudly just like you. "Dude I think you found your soulmate." You gave them a gross look "hell no" "no this girl was the rudest person I have ever met in my life!"

"If I saw this before I would've fucking punched him instead of being so nice." "So I was originally gonna go to self checkout but they were down. So I got in line with those stupid ass items." You listened to his explanation "dude, you lost! So you had to do it!" Another guy with long dark hair shouted.

"So I got in line, and this bitch kept staring at my items-" you threw your hands up "who fucking buy's condoms with raviolis!" "you can't keep calling her a bitch-" the one earring guy said "at least one of them has manners " you said leaning on the couch "so I covered the condoms with Oreos." "Of course you picked Oreos out of all things fatass-" that made you laugh again "SHUT UP YOURE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!"

"Then she started asking stupid questions." They all made a face and so did you. "All I asked was-" "Hello sir you find everything ok?" "That's literally what I said!" "No! She did not call me sir, I specially remember that." Yumi said confidently.

"What did she call you then?" Nick asked, Yumi started thinking. "I don't remember," they all groaned and so did you making your friend laugh. "Anyways I had got two ravioli cans and the sticker said one fifty.. tell me why this bitch changed me for two! Fifty!" You're mouth dropped "if I ever see this dude again I'm squaring him right in his fucking face."

"No! But get this, she got a major attitude with me when I didn't want a seven dollar Mario kart toy!" Larry threw his hands to his face. "You are actually insane." Isaac said nonchalant and you agreed. "I'm not insane she is!" Your sat back up again mad.

"Dude you might've actually got her fired." "You did!" "Damn.. I feel kinda bad now." You rolled your eyes "good!" "it's already over, I'm sure you're never gonna see her again." You laughed at that statement.

You pressed home on the remote not wanting to see anymore. "I can't believe that dick. And he was so nice to me when he saw me." "I know that's crazy, you should see if you can find him on instagram or something." You shook your head. "Fuck no, I never want to see his face again."