- TWO -

" Welcome back to the group chat podcast, and Yumi got a girl fired yesterday "

Isaac said and Yumi threw his head back."Bro there was this bitch at a fucking store." Nick rolled his eyes "she could have not been that bad." Yumi shook her head "no absolute total bitch." "Mann, it was probably you that was a bitch." Larry said making Tanner and Isaac laugh.

"No I don't know what the fuck this girl was on, she had no manners." Nick rolled his eyes "Yumi, you don't have manners!" Yumi opened his mouth "Yes I do!" He yelled loudly "I have the most manners out of everybody in this house!" "We've already talked about this so many times." Tanner said laughing "no this girl was the rudest person I have ever met in my life!"

"Yumi, no way she could have been that bad. What happened?" Yumi calmed down a little and started explaining. "So I was originally gonna go to self checkout but they were down. So I got in line with those stupid ass items." Larry and Tanner laughed "dude, you lost! So you had to do it!"

He rolled his eyes "so I got in line, and this bitch kept staring at my items-" "you can't keep calling her a bitch-" "let me finish!" Yumi yelled "so I covered the condoms with Oreos." "Of course you picked Oreos out of all things fatass-" "SHUT UP YOURE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!"

"Alright go." Nick said "so then it was my turn, then she started asking stupid questions." They all made a face "like what! 'Hello sir you find everything ok?' That stupid?" Larry mocked pretending to be a cashier scanning items. "No! She did not call me sir, I specially remember that." Yumi said confidently.

"What did she call you then?" Nick asked, Yumi started thinking. "I don't remember," they all groaned "anyways I had got two ravioli cans and the sticker said one fifty.. tell me why this bitch changed me for two! Fifty!" Their mouth dropped. "That it! It was only one dollar more! That's what your crying about?!" Nick yelled.

"No! But get this, she got a major attitude with me when I didn't want the seven dollar Mario kart toy!" Larry threw his hands to his face. "You are actually insane." Isaac said nonchalant. "I'm not insane she is!"

"Dude you probably got her fired." Yumi pursed his lips. The more he thought about it the more embarrassed he got. "Damn.. I feel kinda bad now." Nick sighed "it's already over, I'm sure you're never gonna see her again." Tanner laughed "I'm sorry but I'm just imagining you with a gammersupps shirt just yelling at the cashier." Making everyone laugh.

"You've got to be kidding me." You said staring at the 'NOW HIRING' sign. "This was honestly the only place I could find that was hiring." Your friend said you sighed you couldn't believe you were so desperate for work, that you would work at a Buffalo Wild Wings. It's not the food or that your disgusted by the place. It's just so rowdy.

"I guess this will work.. until I find something else I suppose." You walked in saying bye to your friend "call me when you're ready!" You nodded. And walked to the register closest to the door. "Hi I saw that your hiring is there a way I could make an interview today?" She looked up and glared at you. What a great way to feel welcomed.

"Yes just sign this form." She pulled out a clipboard attached to a pen. "When you're finish come back and bring it to me." You nodded, and walked to one of the booths next to the door.

"Hi what can I get you?" A lady approached you making you look up "oh um, can I have a water?" She nodded walking away. You stared filling the form out. The lady put the water next to you under a napkin "thank you." You said before going back to your form.

You were so busy paying attention to your form you didn't notice a group of guys walk in. But a certain someone noticed you "shit, dude!" He whisper shouted. "What?" Nick said sitting down at a table. "That's the girl! The bitch cashier!" He whispered. Nick and Tanner turned around making Larry and Isaac turned their neck to look. "Where?" Larry asked who was sitting next to him. "The girl in the corner booth!"

They all looked at you. "She looks normal.. I was expecting a psycho or something." Larry nodded, "yeah.. I was expecting her to be like eight feet tall with grinch face." Making him do a creepy smirk, Tanner nodded "I was expecting a dark cloud with red eyes to be around her." Making them laugh. "Wasn't expecting a pretty girl."

"Wait till Grunk finds out about this." Larry said shaking his head. "What can I get you today?" "Pepsi." Yumi said without looking at the waitress.

By the time they finished eating you've been gone for a while. "Dude you should've apologized to her at least." Nick said grabbing his food and standing up "your right I should've.. I doubt I'll ever see her again though." He said walking to the door and holding it for them.

"Yeah your- wrong." Larry said seeing you on the concrete floor on your phone. "What do you mean-" you recognized that voice. You looked up and saw him. The same dude that got you fired, but this time he was wearing a yellow and blue jacket and was with friends.

"Oh.. it's you again." You said bluntly looking back at your phone not wanting to talk to him anymore. Yumi sighed, "I'm really really sorry. I started thinking about it and.. I overreacted. I'm sorry." You stood up and turned to him "hell yeah you overreacted, just because I called you dude instead of sir!" Nick looked at Yumi and gave him a face.

"She called you dude?!" Yumi turned back at you. "I'm really sorry.. I was just frustrated and I'm really sorry." Your scoffed "yeah well your frustration costed me my job, so thank you!" You said sarcastically turning back to the road making Yumi purse his lips.

"I really am sorry.." he saw that you kept staring at your phone. "As a small sorry.. I could give you a ride?"