յշ: 𝕮𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆ "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨." Bakugo groaned. 

The six of you were all gathered in the room on the first floor. Everyone was sitting on the couch while you stood in front of them. 

You were explaining the whole situation with the two pros. Everything about how they wanted to be in control from here on out. Clearly, no one wanted that. 

"Look, I tried talking to him but he just won't listen. I already messaged Endeavor about this," you paused to check your phone. No missed texts. You sighed before placing it in your pocket. "He hasn't answered yet. 

Mina just looked at you a bit shocked. Kirishima, Denki, and Sero were both whispering to each other about another plan. 

Bakugo stood up from his seat. "They can't force us to let them join. Maybe if they could do their job right, we wouldn't be here," he threw a thumbs down. Everyone looked at him. 

"You know, Bakugo's right. We're here doing all their work and then they just want to join," Mina agreed. Sero, Kirishima, and Denki nodded. 

Your arms crossed in front of you, looking over at each hero on the couch. "Like I said. I tried to tell them we're not letting this happen, but they won't take no as an answer." 

"Then next time the fuckers show up, just beat the shit out of them until they back down," Bakugo suggested. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy. 

Which he is. "Bakubro, we can't just go out beating heroes until we get our way," Kirishima waved his hands in front oh him. 

Bakugo just stared at him. "How the hell are we supposed to convince them then? " he argued. 

"You know, talking to them is a great idea, shithead," you butted in. He just glared at you before falling back into his seat. 

Kirishima loudly sighed. There was a loud silence that filled the room. Kirishima got up from his seat and walked over to his room, everyone else followed in action, heading over to their own rooms. 

The only ones left were you and Bakugo. 

The two of you stared at each other. "We were invited to another one of those dinners," you said, breaking the silence. 

"Okay. When?" He asked, a bit calmer. 

"Thursday," You replied. "It's at the Toshis this time. It'll be us and the Yoshidas there." He nodded then left the room, leaving you by yourself. 

Your mind was flooded with different things, it all just stressing you out. Endeavor still hasn't said anything to you about this partnership. There was no way you guys were going to team up with them. 

It just wasn't sitting right.  

Storm sounded very demanding and urgent. If this was real, your team would've definitely heard about it earlier.