օՅ: 𝕱𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖆

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 was agonizingly long. A normal flight was around 15 hours and 45 minuets, but with this group of adult teens, it felt like days.

It mostly consist of Denki saying the most outta pocket shit to Bakugo, which caused him to lose his shit even more. You would say you guys almost died about 4 times.

Mina would be laughing at the things said until she felt like she was about to burst. Sero would usually be sitting there either eating the gourmet airplane food, or recording Bakugo almost exploding the plane.

Kirishima would usually be pushing the two away from each other during their brawls. Well, more trying to convince Denki to stop provoking the rabid animal.

You, on the other hand, would be working on your laptop or throwing random comments into Denkis odd 'insults'.

Once the plane landed, the doors opened revealing the setting sun. It was around 6:50pm once you guys landed. There were two cars waiting out side the plane. Everyones bags and suitcases were already unloaded and placed in the cars.

Since you all were Japan heros, you were not as popular in America. Although you were still well known. Most hero schools required to teach about other heros around the world, so most teenagers new you all.

Some people did tend to recognize you from a previous high school that invited you for some training lessons for heros in training.

Walking to the front of the beach house felt unreal. Even though the sun was slowly setting, the heat was still unbearable. In Japan, it would usually start getting a bit cooler by now.

In Florida, it was constantly hot. You had to throw your h/c hair up into a bun to keep the hairs from sticking to your neck from the humidity. The zip up you were wearing was tied around your waist.

The house was three stories high and a beautiful white color. There was a huge stair case that led to a decent size porch. On the porch, two giant wooden double doors with healthy green plants setting on the sides sat on the wood flooring. There was black details on the outside with windows on ever wall.

The inside was even more beautiful.

Right when you walk in, there was two sets of staircases. One lead up, where the other lead to the first floor. You guys first went downstairs were greeted by a curved couch sitting in front of a pretty big TV. The coffee table had a game consul underneath with controllers and a couple of board games. To the left of the couch was a pool and ping pong table. On the other side was a giant bar with a ton of bottles of alcohol resting on shelves behind.

Behind the couch and tables there were two doors. One lead to the first bedroom. It had a queen sized mattress with a smaller TV hanging on the wall. Under the TV was a stained wood dresser with a remote and some complementary items, all surrounded by light beige walls. The room had a private bathroom with a decent sized closet.

On the bed there was a costume laying out with a letter on top. By the looks of it, this was Kirishimas room. The red head excitedly grabbed the letter from the suit and pushed it off to the side. He examined the material and all the new designs.

"Well, I'm going to go find my suit then," Denki threw his thumbs over his shoulder, pointing to the door.

Everyone else went up the stairs and searched each room for a suit that would look like theres. After going through 3 rooms, you found yours. You could tell it belonged to you because of the holster and gun laying on the bed.