օՑ:𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗

ɪᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴜᴍ - ᴀʙᴤᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 been on edge since you read that letter. It had been glued in your mind for what felt like forever. The words, I'm always watching you, swirled around on repeat. 

This murderer, no, monster, knew you guys were here looking for him. This made the mission even more at high - risk. If your new allies found out about you and Bakugo, all that convincing would have been all for nothing. All down the drain and for what? 

Bakugo seemed to have noticed that too. He would constantly looked around while your group was out. Everyone seemed to always have their guard up. You knew that this man was enjoying the heros suffering. 

You haven't had that feeling of someone watching you in a while. This made you even more worried. There were murders happen more often then you anticipated. 

It seemed every night someone would go out to inspect the new body found. And every single one had the big slash across their face and long slits down their legs. 

Just to make everything better, you and Bakugo were invited to have dinner with the new 'friends' you have made. They said there would be some of their friends as well that would join us. 

"What if they're planning something against us? After that letter and now they want to invite more people? This could be a whole set up for all we know," You informed the team of heros you will be living with for a while. They were all watching you pace back and forth in front of them, an eager yet terrified look on your face. 

Mina glanced at you then Bakugo. He seemed to look unbothered in this whole situation. Although, deep down, he was internally screaming. His hands seemed to have gotten sweater as you mentioned the possible outcomes. 

"Y/n, we can hear anything through the earpiece, remember? You can always send a distress signal through your phone and we'll come right away. We won't let anything happen to you both," Kirishima reassured. 

You stared at the red head who stood from his spot. Your mind was flooded with what could happen.  

Yes. You could just be overreacting, but the little piece in you felt like something was going to happen. 

"He's right. We have your backs," Kaminari added. His usual stupid yet comforting smile grew on his face. A grin seemed to make its way across yours from all the reassurance coming from your high school best friends. "Plus, Blasty over here won't go down without a fight anyway." 

This caused Bakugo to finally look up from his lap. Your gazes met. His fiery red eyes were filled with determination and fear. There were small sweat stains on his pants from the palms of his hands. Never have you seen Bakugo have fear in his eyes. Not even when he was kidnapped, he still upheld his fierce character. 

Now it was different. We were adults and pro heros who many looked up to. Dozens of lives were on the line. You couldn't even predict his next victim which made your soul burn. Kids, teens, all of Japan looked up to the group of heros on this mission. Now, not even just Japan, the states. If things were to go down hill, so would your reputation. 

If you and Bakugo were caught with a group of people with villainous intentions, your reputation would plummet until it reached rock bottom. 

Everything was on the line. 

The Yoshidas haven't reached out to you since the first meet up. This random dinner invite seemed out of no where. Not only the invite, but the location as well.