Chapter 7

"Ugh!" I let out seeing Spandam.

"Ugh!" Franky did the same thing, so we just did it together, but louder at him.

"SHUT UP! YOU SOUND LIKE CHILDREN!" He yelled at us.

"You look like a Celestial Dragon!" I retorted and he smirked. "I guess you never met one, you aren't really that important then."

Spandam looked offended then smirked and laughed. "Hey, Nico Robin." He looked at her, and I did my best to sit in front of her, but my chains wouldn't let me so I just fell over and my head landed on her knee while I glared at him.

"There seems to be an emergency report from the Enies Lobby main island." Spandam informed us. "It's probably not really an emergency, but you can guess what it's about, right? What happened to Straw Hat Luffy, who worked hard to beat up a whole five soldiers...how your fr-"

"Can we hear it?" I asked as this was only dragging out Robin's suffering.

"Yeah, let's hear it! How your friends had no chance against the World Government!" He laughed then answered a giant transponder snail. "Hey, guard! This is Spandam."

"Oh, chief? Good! I can finally give you a report!" They exclaimed. "I don't know where to start!"

"Calm down, you idiot! When you give the report, summarise the crucial points briefly and explain them clearly with a loud voice."

"Yes sir, the invader-" He went to say.

"Did you accidentally kill them?" Spandam interrupted him. "Well, that's their own-"

"Shut up! Oi, give the report!" I yelled.

"The pirates, who number about sixty, have invaded and pushed into the courthouse plaza, the farthest point in the Enies Lobby main island!" He reported.

"My hopes were right for once!" I exclaimed feeling the happiest I have ever been, it even made some tears come up from just how overwhelming it is. I had my hopes broken so many times but this time, they weren't there are people who can help me.

I rolled onto my back and looked up at Robin to see she was bewildered by the report.

That wasn't the end of it either, the report continued to say giants from the front gates came onto our side. The casualties are over 2000 and Luffy took down 1000 by himself and they have no clue where he is right now.

Spandam ran off back into his office. "Hey, can you order my ass to be silent?" Franky asked me.

Robin gave him a look and tried to get me closer to her while glaring at him. "You know her power." Franky explained.

"...I don't like ordering people." I explained.

"I'm a cyborg." Franky informed me and I'm now confused. "You know the leg thing you talked about, that's because I'm part robot so that part you ordering isn't human..."

I was still unsure then I looked up at Robin. "It might not come into effect since these are on me...Um, ass, I order you to stay quiet." I ordered, but took no energy from me. "THAT WAS PART OF YOU, WASN'T IT?!"

"Asses are important even robots ones are, so they just take a lot of energy!" Franky panicked and he looked to Robin for help and I looked to her to confirm.