Chapter 9

I was able to run at quite a good pace since I was full of adrenaline and there were so many stairs, but I didn't stop even once.

"JUNO!" I heard Franky yell and I turned to see he had caught up to me. "Do you know what's going on with Straw Hat?"

"He's fighting the creepy Lucci." I answered.

"Oh, it's the one with knowledge." Franky let out. "He wouldn't let me fight. He said you would get Robin no matter what, but was desperate in being the one to defeat Lucci. And if I did or tried to, he would beat my ass."

"I asked Luffy to defeat him and in exchange, I would join the crew. I guess he really wants me to join." I laughed happily to myself.

"Oh, I have the keys!" Franky informed me and we both stopped as I held up my cuffs.

"If you can get them off, I have a way to go quicker to reach Robin in time." I explained.

"Awesome!" Franky yelled as he got one out and used it on my cuff, but it did nothing so he tried the other one and they fell off.

"Now, stand back!" I exclaimed as I ran forward and made my wings come out leaving Franky in awe, but he also got smashed into the wall. "Sorry! They are a little big like Lucci somehow thinks his thing is."

"Your mouth gets dirty to." Franky laughed as he poked my wings that filled the hallway. "I thought you were an angel for a second."

"Who says angels don't look like me? But thank you, Franky. I'm going on ahead." I informed him.

"Yeah, go get your girlfriend!" He exclaimed.

"She..." I blushed and he laughed at me.

I did my best to make my wings flap once, and I was surging ahead. I did scrap against the walls and smashed into the stairs since I have no clue how to fly at all.

I just continued since it really was much faster this way and I was desperate to get to her. I know she will try her best to fight against Spandam, but how long can she last? He could accidentally kill her somehow like how he called a Buster Call earlier.

Spandam's dumbness is so scary. Robin doesn't deserve any of this, so I have to help her as she has helped me so many times.

I made it to the outside, and I had flown up high into the sky. I just had my wings fully expanded so I was gliding in the air. I looked down at the bridge of stupidity to see Spandam pulling Robin along who was desperately trying to get away from him.

"I'm not too late this time." I grinned.

"Come on! You are mine to use!" Spandam laughed. I was falling back down towards the ground, so I leaned forward making it so I was going head first. I used my wings to push myself forward towards them.

I slammed into Robin's back and hugged her.

"Sorry, but she's mine." I smirked as I flapped my wings in front of us making him go flying back from the power. He smashed his head into the ground about fifteen times making me giggle. "Hehe."

"Juno!" Robin yelled and was shocked to see the edges of my wings as she looked back at me.

"I'm here as promised! I'm so sorry I took so long, you must have been scared." I mumbled as she was shivering.