Chapter 6

"Good, now I have been entrusted from high up to show our little guest one last thing before she dies." The chief smirked.

"Your face under that?" I asked and he freaked out.

"So it's not that." Most of the others mumbled showing they thought the same as me.

"Just follow me!" He stomped off into another room.

Lucci followed with me still in his arms. "Put her down there." The chief pointed at the furthest wall and the room was mostly empty, which only made it feel more ominous to me.

Lucci put me down and just stared at me probably expecting me to grab onto him as I did before. "Now get out, do not come in even if there are any screams." The chief ordered.

"Including yours?" I asked.

"You are quite talkative, did they not torture you enough? Don't worry, I, Spandam will make you suffer." He laughed, and I cringed at his name and he stopped laughing. "Was that for my na- act-"

"It was." Lucci answered as he walked out of the room seems he wants me to be in even more pain before I die, but can this guy actually cause me any damage?

Celestial Dragons had people hurt me most of the time since all their energy went into eating. This guy looks like a stick of metal, that sounds like the most useless thing in the world.

Lucci looked back at me as he closed the doors to the room and I saw a hint of a smirk before the doors closed. It was very dark in here since there was only a small window casting light on Spandam from right above me.

I was nervous, but I really didn't know what else could scare me now. They keep telling me I will die, and violence is used against me hourly.

Spandam was laughing to himself as he picked up a sack from the corner of the room. When I saw him pick it up I noticed there was a puddle of blood underneath it.

It was dripping from the bag still showing something fresh inside it.

Spandam's grin only got bigger as he brought it closer to me. I didn't have the energy to stand up and run, and Lucci would only push me back in here if I tried to escape.

I just pushed myself back using my feet and then my back hit the wall and Spandam was right in front of me.

"Can you guess what it is?" He shoved it in my face. It reeks of blood and of the all too familiar smell of rotting, there was a lot of that on Mariejois.

"An animal?" I mumbled.

Spandam kicked me in the face making me fall onto the side and then onto my front. I wasn't able to get up since he stepped on my back.

"Come on, don't you remember this face?" He turned the bag upside down and a head landed right in front of me making blood splatter on my face and I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

I know this person I do, their eyes were staring right into mine.

There was a smile on their face and it only made it even scarier. I wasn't able to speak a word as I trembled and felt like I was going to puke. Finally, a memory came to my mind scaring me as I was in Mariejois once again.