Chapter 13

"Hey, we are back!" Chopper exclaimed.

"Chopper! Robin!" I grinned at them. "Welcome back!"

"Hey Chopper, could you check Juno's head? I think some bone might be exposed." Nami explained shocking him and he ran straight to me.

I bent my head down to let him check, and the others watched him.

"I actually do have some other concerns about you Juno." Chopper admitted. "I need to run some blood tests first, there's a hospital that will let me do that and I will get the result back soon, but I don't want to tell you anything that might not be true."

"Okay, I trust you!" I grinned. "You are adorable!"

He did an adorable little dance while calling me a sweet idiot. "But don't worry you are healthy, except for your injuries." Chopper reassured me but mostly it was for the others.

"Did you eat?" Sanji asked me.

"Half." I mumbled, and he patted my head in praise making me throw up my arms in celebration.

"Report! I didn't take my eyes off Robin!" Chopper reported to us.

"Good job!" I saluted back to him.

"I told you all I'm not leaving." Robin laughed.

"Promise?" Chopper asked.

"Yes, it's a promise." She nodded.

The doors then got smashed in and Franky was standing there with two of his friends and they were sticking out their asses too. "Yow! Are you guys super?! Everyone...isn't here, but that's okay." Franky shrugged.

"Nice ass?" I didn't really know how to greet him.

"What is it, Franky?" Sanji asked.

"I have got something important to discuss with you." Franky explained.

"You will teach me how to fart like you!" I exclaimed.

"Another time." Franky smirked.

"No!" Sanji screamed for some reason then they just sat down as Sanji complained that I need to rest and not hear something like this right now.

"Shut up! Just listen to my story! No matter if the islanders start a war where cannonballs fall incessantly, or if everyone dies and the town also dies and turns to ruins...this huge tree would continue to stand." Franky started to explain.

"Zoro!" I guessed thinking it was something like charades again making Robin and Nami laugh.

"No, it's one of the strongest trees in the world called Adam the treasure tree." Franky informed us.

"What about the tree?" Chopper asked.

"Its wood appears on the black market on rare occasions." Franky explained. Is there a rainbow market? "I wanted it, but it cost almost 200 million. So it was impossible for me to buy it. And then, there appeared pirates with a lot of money, in other words, you guys."

"So you made Nami depressed?" I asked. "Jerk."

"Yeah, you jerk! You'd better not have brought something like that with our money!" Sanji freaked out.