Chapter 12

Zoro, Sanji and Usopp were keeping the cannonballs off us with crazy attacks while arguing or screaming. Robin and Franky joined in as well as a loose cannonball came towards Luffy and me.

"Cannonball! I order you to freeze!" I yelled.

"Woah!" Chopper freaked out seeing it freeze.

Zoro tried to move it, but it was impossible. "I withdraw my order." I mumbled and he caught it before it could hit the ground then he threw it and Sanji kicked it at one of the ships.

"I'm gonna fight too!" Luffy whined.

"Luffy your effort is wonderful, but stop it." I demanded as he was trying to move about, but with me in his arms still.

"Stop getting in the way!" Zoro added.

"Shut up! I'm your captain!" Luffy complained.

Zoro carefully lifted me off Luffy and was very gentle as he put me down.

Zoro and Sanji then grabbed Luffy's legs and arms and held him out on the front of the ship like a sheet. They used him to catch so many cannonballs then they counted down and launched them back.

I flapped my wings making some wind sending them just a little further making them all hit the deck of the battleship. They both praised Luffy for doing so well.

"Hey! Are you guys demons?!" Usopp screamed.

"He wanted to help and they allowed him to." I laughed. "Look, they are putting up okay signs."

"Would you let them use you like that?" Usopp asked me.

"I need to repay you guys." I nodded, and he shook me by my shoulders again but lectured me this time.

"So I repay people as I like to?" I grinned as he nodded proud that I have learned. "It looks fun, so I would still do it!"

"Damn it!" Usopp screamed while Robin laughed.

"I see it!" Nami ordered Chopper to move something and the ship moved. We got caught in the flow of the whirlpool making us move too fast for the cannonballs to hit us and we finally escaped from the whirlpool while the Marines were all stuck.

I looked back to see Spandam screaming at us, and I held up a middle finger making Zoro smirk. "Did I use it right?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded as he held up a middle finger with me.

Robin then came up over to us as Spandam let out all his anger on me alone. "Why in the hell can't..." Spandam glared at me. "WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?! JUST DIE ALREADY!"

Robin crossed her arms and showed him a middle finger making me laugh as I saw many arms sprout on him.

She then made him bend back and we heard a very loud crack. "Oh, that was a definite break." I grinned.

"Franky! Could you do that thing?!" Nami called out to him, and he jumped to where we are.

"Everyone prepare for the shock." Franky warned us then looked at me and carefully placed me in a safe spot while Robin stood near me. "It will be rough on the ship sorry! Coup de Vent!" Franky yelled.