Ch.9|A double win!|

The demon twins were "willingly helping" Jie for a week, though they didn't really knew what they were doing. The plan of their "auntie" was really unclear, but they didn't dare to ask or complain.

"It's ready"- annouced Jie

She came to the center of a cirlce she drew with white chalk before and picked a now completly fixed Kalabash!
But the broters knew it wasn't really the same.

"Auntie!"called Jin "Does it mean we're free to go?"

Both demons send Jie the sad puppy look that said 'pleaaaaase'.

Jie lifted her eyebrow and looked with suspicion at the demons, they were especially inpatient that day.

"Are you in hurry?" She asked while hidong Kalabash in the bag "To what?"

The brothers looked at her, blinked twice , looked at each other and back at her.

"To the race?" Yin said

"What race?"

GASP!!!

The demons took a step back acting like they've never heard something that much surprising.

The first one to react was Jin who came closer to Jie and showed her a phone with some commercial on, Jie listened to it carefully, then Yin threw some posters at her face. Jie read the one she cashed in her hand.

" Looks like a huge fuss..." She muttered to herself

"FUSS?!"

The brothers were taken aback even more!

"It's a great opportunity to crush your enemy... make them see your true power and watch as they are crying because of loss-" Yin stopped talking when he noticed how suspicious he sounded

"... You can also get a peach of immorality!" Jin saved him in the last moment

Jie thought for a short while, all the time she spent with the demons brothers showed that they are not even half as dangerous as they think, letting them go shouldn't cause any trouble.

"Ok... just go" she stated "But about this peach, you know it's not a-

Before she finished her sentence the brothers were gone.

Standing in silent made Jie realised one thing... she was hungry

There was only one place to eat which came to Jie's mind- The Pigsy's Noodles!On her way Jie noticed that there are practically no people on the streets

On her way Jie noticed that there are practically no people on the streets.
'They must be watching this race...'
She was at an entrance of the restaurant(1)
"Wonder what's so great about this" she whispered to herself

"PIGSY IT'S ABOUT TO START HURRY"

"I'M COMING!"

"..."